RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
Hey Dev, I found another walkthrough break, if you keep walking the dogs instead of stealing from the purse it breaks the quest line. I dint pay attention, so I kept walking the dogs like 3-4 times, and dint notice the mission step change to ''steal the money"". I did go steal the money, but I couldnt interact with the dogs anymore, and mission is stuck at 3/6 dog walk.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
View attachment 1049882
She won't talk to me, neither will the guy inside.

All I can seem to do in 2 hours is slowly progress a milf plot, do errands for the sisters and absolutely nothing else. Even if I do all the available quests without the laptop I'm just killing time until the game says I can proceed.
How did you even miss this talk? After all, the game should be blocked until you talk to Ti. You now need to start the game over.
Thank you for finding the bug.

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
So, we can just watch movie and slap the ass in this update? In the Guide line he says like we have "reached the content". But in the img folder we have much more than this... So, we can just continue to play and the events are going to continue or because we already have this message in the Guide we cant go more further?

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
So, we can just watch movie and slap the ass in this update? In the Guide line he says like we have "reached the content". But in the img folder we have much more than this... So, we can just continue to play and the events are going to continue or because we already have this message in the Guide we cant go more further?
No, it just means that you need to pass other quests until it's time for new events to appear.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
the latest update kinda broke the game v8.4, since old saves don't work, tried to start a new game but now you cant save anymore gives an error (failed to load :img/characters/qwww.png)

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
the latest update kinda broke the game v8.4, since old saves don't work, tried to start a new game but now you cant save anymore gives an error (failed to load :img/characters/qwww.png)
This is strange. This picture is not in the game.

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I am kinda stuck I got the Call of the Aliens quest but now I have no idea where to "Enter the Camera into the cabinet", any ideas on what I am missing?

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
Wondering if I am at the end of the version?

completed 3/3 anal morning with mom
Sister photography, nothing more happening after classroom sex 3 times.
Neighboor quest chain stuck at 3/6 dog walks.
Raccon lady done for this version
Other sister done for this version

Is there anything to do in school, beside attending classes?

Reactions: Meme siuuuu

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
start over again, old won't work forget not worth it might it delete it
do u know if this is regularly? The dev is making the players to play all the game again? This game make you lose alot of time (we lost too much time going to school and travel between maps, would be good if he put something like, after lessons in school, when you are exiting the class, he could put a option to you to go to your house, its very boring to walk all the way to school and getting back again to the house to choose 1 of the 3 characters in the house and than you have to do this again in the next day -.-), the game needs to be more "flexible", in my opnion.

Like, in this update you just need to go to school (i think, didnt finish all content of that update) to hold the "D+", to lose less time i put the D+ and than start passing time in the computer in the house to rush the developing of the characters in the house, when the Warning message of you getting the "E" pops up, i get back to class in school and than make this thing again.

rider2033

Dec 31, 2019
im stuck on wait for further development on subject : the milf and hot sabotage 3. What am i supposed to do here??

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes