RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

matrixjg

Jan 12, 2018
I was wondering if anyone could help fix a glitch in my save file? For some reason the teacher is stuck in the doorway of the classroom making it impossible to attend class and therefore my grades drop and its game over. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
Capture.JPG
Also here is my save file.

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I was wondering if anyone could help fix a glitch in my save file? For some reason the teacher is stuck in the doorway of the classroom making it impossible to attend class and therefore my grades drop and its game over. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
View attachment 1051148
Also here is my save file.
I couldnt resolve your problem, but i will land you one of my saves, that save is the most "old" i have, i notice that you have alot of hours of play time but is a bit late in the history .-.
My save is a bit more advanced than yours, but that is what i can do for you... this problem with the teacher problably is a bug with the scene when she enters the room, but she got paralised in this block, you couldnt even have your class, because it hasnt the spark particles in your chair, so i think it will not activate even if you take off the teacher of the way.

matrixjg

Jan 12, 2018
I couldnt resolve your problem, but i will land you one of my saves, that save is the most "old" i have, i notice that you have alot of hours of play time but is a bit late in the history .-.
My save is a bit more advanced than yours, but that is what i can do for you... this problem with the teacher problably is a bug with the scene when she enters the room, but she got paralised in this block, you couldnt even have your class, because it hasnt the spark particles in your chair, so i think it will not activate even if you take off the teacher of the way.
Darn, well I appreciate you taking the time to look at it! Thank you <3

Also, for some reason it wont let me access your save file when I drop it in my "saves" folder. Im not sure what im doing wrong ):

Last edited:

69people

Dec 12, 2020
Its my first time with this game, dont know if im dumb but i touch everything and the game doesnt start...... Screenshot_20210223-225752.jpg
This is android,..

Reactions: Umbra214

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Darn, well I appreciate you taking the time to look at it! Thank you <3

Also, for some reason it wont let me access your save file when I drop it in my "saves" folder. Im not sure what im doing wrong ):
did u extracted? it is .zip
your save file was okay here

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update feel even more buggy than the previous one, not just that but had to start a new game with that same grinding and that same music track over and over again....I think I'll wait for a year or 2 to make sure it got enough content that worth to play from start to finish but for now this game is just bad, can't go on with this anymore

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I figured out what was needed on my case, if DarkForest reads here: I would recommend mentioning that you have to go to Milfs office in Town Hall rather then her bedroom, I was completely stumped earlier.

Reactions: Leprikon01

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Well the game is not saving for me on the Mac version, not sure if I'm missing something since it did save before.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
You broke your own save when you added 10 strength and intelligence to your own.
Well the game is not saving for me on the Mac version, not sure if I'm missing something since it did save before.
Unfortunately, no one in our team has a Mac. But if you give me a screen of the error, I'll try to do something.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
You broke your own save when you added 10 strength and intelligence to your own.

Unfortunately, no one in our team has a Mac. But if you give me a screen of the error, I'll try to do something.
Sadly there is no error message. It just freezes while the music plays. Not sure what's wrong since I had a previous version that saved fine.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes