RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
" Quest A search for a laptop now blocks the game "

Does this mean the bug was fixed or that the quest blocking the game is a feature?

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
" Quest A search for a laptop now blocks the game "

Does this mean the bug was fixed or that the quest blocking the game is a feature?
Feature. Unfortunately, without this quest, it is impossible to advance through the story. This quest will be rewritten in new versions.

Grimaldus1

Feb 18, 2019
Honestly i'm pretty upset.

This game could be a nice game.
Dialogs are funny, art is ok, scenario is nice, but they have a lot of technicals problems.

I had one: Just before the event "Hot 3", when you and your "sister" try to ciinvince the landlady to keep the sexy wardrobe, they have a ringbell. I skip it because the event could launch. Then passed night, and I'm stucked in the stairs, because i can't go to the first floor.

So i gave up because I was stuck, simply. After 3 hours.

You should had some stuff to "compensate" technicals problems:
-> Direct access to the bedroom since the map
-> Auto save before all events (like 6 or 8 you know).

And I found the grind part was ok because smoothly graduated, but beware don't don't push so far this aspect, because as your arts are good, they are to sparse to enjoy them.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Grimaldus1

Feb 18, 2019
if he has to take a photo of racoons he has already a smartphone.

Go to the beach - beach - beach (like said Niki Minaj)

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I already have the phone.

Go to the beach ? Let me Try
Thank you.
Yeah sorry...took the whole quest as one, not that you had already done most of it. And its at the dump to the left after you go to the beach where you find the raccoons.

Reactions: abba2545
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes