RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
This game is an absolute grindfest on every level, and it's not a rewarding grindfest either, so much grind for so little rewartd.

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
I like this game a lot, but it reaches a point where it stops being fun for me.

Is there any point in going to school daily other than to stop grades from degrading?

You must go through many screens for seemly nothing and repeat that each day.

LordHelix87

Jun 3, 2020
I've gotten the Package "Package from <<Animal Dreams>>", and the quest says i need to give it to Holly, but it doesn't let me. Tried going in her room in the morning and it just gets me "I'm busy", Tried in the evening and the door is closed, try night and she's asleep, I can't find her at noon, and she doesn't accept it at the beach. When and where do I give her the package if it's none of those?

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I like this game a lot, but it reaches a point where it stops being fun for me.

Is there any point in going to school daily other than to stop grades from degrading?

You must go through many screens for seemly nothing and repeat that each day.
most part, yes, it is to stop the grades from decay, but in the mom story you have to go to school to trigger some events (she will call you)

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I've gotten the Package "Package from <<Animal Dreams>>", and the quest says i need to give it to Holly, but it doesn't let me. Tried going in her room in the morning and it just gets me "I'm busy", Tried in the evening and the door is closed, try night and she's asleep, I can't find her at noon, and she doesn't accept it at the beach. When and where do I give her the package if it's none of those?
do you already can enter her room? ( do you have the key?) If yes, you can try to enter in the evening, if she is "masturbating"(i dont if this word exist xD) you can go to your room and watch her masturbate than this will take off the block and you can enter her room. (you can do this to other things too, like when they are in the bathroom, if you watch then from the computer this will cancel this "event", (if mom is in the bathroom and than u watch her in the computer she will get back to the kitchen)

LordHelix87

Jun 3, 2020
Just skipped to evening, the door was closed, watched her do the thing, and then tried to enter, and she just said "I'm busy" again. (Also, yes i have the key). Still stuck.

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Just skipped to evening, the door was closed, watched her do the thing, and then tried to enter, and she just said "I'm busy" again. (Also, yes i have the key). Still stuck.
well, the truth is that i dont even remember what you need to do in that part, but it has something to do lol, go to the other storys than, maybe u will unlock while you progress with the other :)

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
This is a bug. I do not know why it happens. Give me the save.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes