RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Glock34

Jul 5, 2017
Error in traduction talk Judith in the morning to give her the <<egg>> vibrator

Someone can post a walkthrought of the game?
With Judith i got to have anal in the morning and evening plus cam in the office with rotor molest on the beach and molest at noon on Sunday on weekday noon BJ under the table during electoral campaign (does not count in "info display" as BJ)
With Milly o got to have sex in classroom (does not count in "info display" as sex?)
And a little pet training with Holly
Pet training Raccoona
TJ with Mary
Are only these the storyline available?
well you made it way further than i did, if the game wasn't in russian i could probably figure out what broke in my save but i guess i'm just waiting for a walkthrough so i don't fuck it up again

dcoagt

Jan 10, 2019
So when I went to fix the water in the back yard the game froze up and just the grey mini-game box appeared. After not getting anything to happen I x'd out of the game and restarted and now there's no saves even though I made several of them. I'm a little peeved since I lost several hours of gameplay. Do any of you know what I did wrong?

EDIT: Having done a brief experiment I can confirm that the game does not save after I leave it. What's wrong?

EDIT2: Nevermind, I was an idiot and didn't extract my WinRar. My bad.

Last edited:

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
its a decent game and better than expected. The art style is sometimes a bit "meeeh" but all in all, like i said, better than expected

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
Managed to download it before the links got removed, I am still gonna wait before playing this version.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The Final Project quest is displayed correctly
I'm on vegetation collection and I can't find anymore things to collect, yet it's not marked as complete. Any hints?

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
1620938110436.png
is a scene of mary and the plant and the button to attend classes disappeared and my grade dropped to E

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes