RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm on vegetation collection and I can't find anymore things to collect, yet it's not marked as complete. Any hints?
To answer my own question (in case anyone else gets stuck) there are two sections of the park, the last two samples are in the section section, follow the path to get to the slide and swings.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm stuck on "Frame" step "Talk to Ti", is there a way to make her appear, or does she appear during a given time segment on a given day of the week?

• Hey there
Reactions: Tarakis

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm stuck on "Frame" step "Talk to Ti", is there a way to make her appear, or does she appear during a given time segment on a given day of the week?
And the answer was to keep going out at night till you run into Ti looking for plant samples.

Reactions: vaaf and Tarakis

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if your talking about the racoon her lair is in the junk yard. have not played this in a long time tho so hsrd to tell who is who tho lol

May 15, 2019
Games just broken. Can't find Ti in the "frame" quest, been outside every morning, evening and night. She just never shows up.

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
I am so fucking stuck. Ti isn't appearing in the back yard; have the book you get after reading for 5 times, but don't know what to do with it, and can't increase my psi reserve. What the do I even do next?

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
OKAY, so figured out how to get the book to work. You need to get it BEFORE slapping her ass. Once you have it, you will carry it with you until she tells you to keep your hands to yourself. Go outside like if you were to talk to the aliens, and for some fucking reason THEN he will say he should put it somewhere prominent. To everyone who was struggling to figure out how to do this and has already been told to lower her morals; I am sorry, but you will either need to load an earlier save pre ass slapping, or start over. Fuck this game.

Edit: It appears even getting that step isn't enough. The flags on this quest are all fucked. I don't think there even is a proper way to do this.
Has ANYONE gotten this quest to finish?

Edit 2: Fuck it. Found a way to trigger the flags in JUST the right way I think. Saving you all the hassle.

Last edited:
Reactions: vaaf

hiroshikatsuo

Jan 29, 2018
So, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but after i've completed the Strange Flora quest then I got stuck and can't even use the class, nor work to progress time.

Last edited:

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Is there any variable or whatever to change the time or remove quests? I took the "Find child" quest at night cause I was following the girl in the furry outfit and I can't leave the park since the kid can only be found at day... I saved too so I'm stuck and I only have the one save. Don't particularly want to replay another 2-3 hours cause the quest is retarded and lets you accept it at night even though you can't do anything then...

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes