RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Is there any variable or whatever to change the time or remove quests? I took the "Find child" quest at night cause I was following the girl in the furry outfit and I can't leave the park since the kid can only be found at day... I saved too so I'm stuck and I only have the one save. Don't particularly want to replay another 2-3 hours cause the quest is retarded and lets you accept it at night even though you can't do anything then...
The game has added autosave for the first slot. Just for such cases. Just save to other places.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
The game has added autosave for the first slot. Just for such cases. Just save to other places.
Checked the changelog and it is there so it's my fault for not reading the whole thing, just saying that'd be more helpful as a 1st line thing rather than the very last line in the changelog. So am I stuck since I saved over file1?

Played this a few time like at v4 and v6 but I'd always lose like 1-2 hours of progress cause I didn't save often and was used to renpy rollback/autosave, why I kept saving every 10 minutes on this version cause I know I forgot to last versions.

Edit: I managed to fix it by teleporting to bed and sleeping, IDK if this'll fuck up everything, guess I'll see.

Last edited:

InsaL

Jul 19, 2020
Some animations are outright missing which makes it impossible to continue the game past certain point, game is stuck on loading-retry loop with no way to skip/continue.

Reactions: Making1

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
at the quest subject the milf private morning when i try to use the modulator the 3rd time it says she doesn't want to use the modulator
what do i need to do?

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
Anybody can help me?

After walking with the dogs for the 5th time, and getting my reward, there is an error, loading the images... and after watching Mary, another error, and i can't continue the game... What can i do??
Sem título.jpg

Reactions: Making1

deo900

Jun 3, 2019
Can't attend to collegue in the morning, the spot to start the event it's not there and when i go at noon the game just freezes, any help?

Lackyman

Aug 11, 2018
Hey guys! Can anyone share save with starting racoon-girl quest? Mine got corrupted after first meeting with her(

ChipChapley

Oct 11, 2019
How do you get acess to the sex shop? I'm stuck on several quests because I cant go there.

Also if heard of a poster at the beach but I go there at night and everything but nothing.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes