RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
after going to the backyard/garden everynight for a week for the frame quest and not get ti to spawn im just gonna say fuck you game. It would be some much better just to have a faster way to skip to times in day.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
game doesn't work on mac, won't let me save or use the options menu, freezes with music playing in the background, found no way to fix it except restarting.

but then all progress is lost, gets really frustrating :-(

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
What satanic ritual i need to perform to make TI spawn? Been out on backyard every part of the day, nothing works.
Anyone would be kind enough to provide a save file?
I think thats the question on everyones mind. i have a feeling you have to do it on the day that machine breaks/fixed.

Last edited:

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I'm completely stuck and need help. I've done all the quests so far and cannot progress with Judith any farther (she doesnt want me touching her after I slapped her ass for the first time) and am up to the point in the "frame" quest with the sister but Ti will not appear so I can't talk to him about framing her. I recently got the beach quest but that was the last thing that happened. Any help is much appreciated. Any way i can force Ti to appear or is my save bugged?

Reactions: Imthatguy9924

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I'm completely stuck and need help. I've done all the quests so far and cannot progress with Judith any farther (she doesnt want me touching her after I slapped her ass for the first time) and am up to the point in the "frame" quest with the sister but Ti will not appear so I can't talk to him about framing her. I recently got the beach quest but that was the last thing that happened. Any help is much appreciated. Any way i can force Ti to appear or is my save bugged?
visit ti in the backyard at night, as for judith you need to find a book in the home library and leave it on the table in the TV room

Ukuyo

Dec 20, 2020
Hey Guys, I don't know if this is a bug or not. I'm almost done with the story and all but I still can't trigger the "Walk the dog" quest. Hence I can't proceed with the "Ultrasonic Whistle" quest. Please help
I added my save in case needed.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
How do you get acess to the sex shop? I'm stuck on several quests because I cant go there.

Also if heard of a poster at the beach but I go there at night and everything but nothing.
1) sex shop access is granted after completing Milly quests
2) Syril access is opened after receiving an email

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
visit ti in the backyard at night, as for judith you need to find a book in the home library and leave it on the table in the TV room
Thanks, it had to do with editing the save file, was able to revert from a previous save and get the book before Judith told my character to back off.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes