RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
There seems to be a bug or something when you go to visit the neighbor in the evening.

Screenshot 2021-05-16 125046.png
Screenshot 2021-05-16 125127.png

And then after you finish the scene whne you try to enter the greenhouse it stays on the loading screen and the error pops up again.

Screenshot 2021-05-16 125305.png
Screenshot 2021-05-16 125248.png

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I haven't gotten that far yet. Can you remember how you advanced "Find accommodation for Sofia"?
at Day time (afternoon), talk do TI in the backyard, than, go to the sewer and there is a room going right.

DMel

Nov 1, 2020

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Do you copy and rename those in "AnimPlayer" folder or "pictures" folder? Cause the only files I could find named "Mary_CG2_tentX" were in the pictures folder and not in AnimPlayer like the bug mentions it should be in.
in AnimPlayer folder

Reactions: Layfon

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
OKAY, so figured out how to get the book to work. You need to get it BEFORE slapping her ass. Once you have it, you will carry it with you until she tells you to keep your hands to yourself. Go outside like if you were to talk to the aliens, and for some fucking reason THEN he will say he should put it somewhere prominent. To everyone who was struggling to figure out how to do this and has already been told to lower her morals; I am sorry, but you will either need to load an earlier save pre ass slapping, or start over. Fuck this game.

Edit: It appears even getting that step isn't enough. The flags on this quest are all fucked. I don't think there even is a proper way to do this.
Has ANYONE gotten this quest to finish?

Edit 2: Fuck it. Found a way to trigger the flags in JUST the right way I think. Saving you all the hassle.
save doesn't work unless you provide your other files (local, config)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
yup, same
I'm at...

Completed: Main(42), Side (7), and Modulator (2)

In Progress: Main(9), Side(0), and Modulator (6)

Failed: 0, 0, 0

In Progress that say they are In the next Versions
  • Help with Election 2
  • Underground Mystery
  • Subject: Girlfriend
  • A Date with Sonya
  • Subject: Botanist
In Progress that don't say wait till next version that I don't know how to advance:

• A Strange Email
    • Wait for the furniture delivery - Waited much longer than 3 days.
  • Object: Raccoon Bitch
    • Use the modulator
  • Subject: The Slut
    • Use the device on Milly.
  • Subject: the MILF
    • Continue using the device.
None of the Modulator quests mention the next version, but I've got all of them so the bottom item is at N/N, with no sign of how to progress.

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I'm at...

Completed: Main(42), Side (7), and Modulator (2)

In Progress: Main(9), Side(0), and Modulator (6)

Failed: 0, 0, 0

In Progress that say they are In the next Versions
  • Help with Election 2
  • Underground Mystery
  • Subject: Girlfriend
  • A Date with Sonya
  • Subject: Botanist
In Progress that don't say wait till next version that I don't know how to advance:

• A Strange Email
    • Wait for the furniture delivery - Waited much longer than 3 days.
  • Object: Raccoon Bitch
    • Use the modulator
  • Subject: The Slut
    • Use the device on Milly.
  • Subject: the MILF
    • Continue using the device.
None of the Modulator quests mention the next version, but I've got all of them so the bottom item is at N/N, with no sign of how to progress.

Almost the same here... but i have 43 main completed.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes