RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

mattsmith1666

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone know how to cheat the college grade, noon class is bugged for me and freezes the game and i dont seem to have any morning classes.

Nevermind found it, variable#45 set the value to 10 for a b+

Last edited:
Reactions: vaaf and deo900

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I ordered the furtiture, and it said that will be delivered in 3 days... but i'm waiting for weeks now, and nothing happened, nothing delivered...

Can anyone help me?

Sem título.png

?

mattsmith1666

Feb 7, 2018
try complete another quests
I think im done with all milly, judith, the aunt and mrs pig cant get anything else to show up and college is bugged not showing me any morning classes and if i go at noon i freeze in the door way but all the other students are still moving around

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
create some copy file Mary_CG2_tent1 and rename to Mary_CG2_tent_1 ... Mary_CG2_tent_9
Do you copy and rename those in "AnimPlayer" folder or "pictures" folder? Cause the only files I could find named "Mary_CG2_tentX" were in the pictures folder and not in AnimPlayer like the bug mentions it should be in.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I can’t find the item to use for Molly’s photo shoot after the electric toothbrush. Does anyone know what it is and how to get it?

Thee_Scythian

May 2, 2021
Anyone know how to cheat the college grade, noon class is bugged for me and freezes the game and i dont seem to have any morning classes.

Nevermind found it, variable#45 set the value to 10 for a b+
where did you find variable#45? ive searched the whole game folder for it

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Hello friends, I am here to make an announcement, we have a leaked technical version of the 10th version of the game, it lacks animation, so the game crashes and doesn't work properly. You can download a normal working 10th version of the game only from us, we do not guarantee that the game downloaded from another site will work just fine.

Lanthanum

May 19, 2020
Edit: I managed to fix it by teleporting to bed and sleeping, IDK if this'll fuck up everything, guess I'll see.
Dude, how do you teleport?, I got stuck the same way. I have searched in this thread as well as I could and haven't found anything, thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Used the RPG Maker Cheat Menu by Aziien and managed to unstuck myself, leaving the link for anyone in need.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I ordered the furniture, and it said that will be delivered in 3 days... but I'm waiting for weeks now, and nothing happened, nothing delivered...

Can anyone help me?
I haven't gotten that far yet. Can you remember how you advanced "Find accommodation for Sofia"?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes