RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Almost the same here... but i have 43 main completed.
That makes me think there's one out there that I never noticed that's straightforward to complete like the Ti sunscreen series.

Reactions: DMel

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Dude, how do you teleport?, I got stuck the same way. I have searched in this thread as well as I could and haven't found anything, thanks in advance.
I used "RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master", IDK where I downloaded it but by the naming if you google it you should find some github thing to download it, seems like it worked and hasn't fucked up my game yet in any noticeable ways.

Just to be sure it wouldn't screw up my game I did the whole teleporting thing in a copied folder of the game and just copied the fixed save into the original folder with no cheat plugins.

Namestnik

Nov 20, 2019
Я не могу отдать пакет Молли. как его отдать? в описании квеста действительно есть 0. может быть, это баг?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Я не могу отдать пакет Молли. как его отдать? в описании квеста действительно есть 0. может быть, это баг?
Если выпадает 0, у вас еще нет пакета, вы должны купить его в секс-шопе, а затем поговорить с ней как обычно.

Michael00181

Apr 25, 2020
So Does Ti and the doctor's species all just look ugly old dudes because of genetic fuckery and she made herself look more human because of what they were studying or is it some kind of tranny?

Namestnik

Nov 20, 2019
I can't give the package to Molly! how to give it away? the items have a package. quantity = 1. Maybe it is necessary in some sequence or on some day? or in some clever way? (can anyone help? only give the parcel) sps

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
I can't walk with holly at night, bug? I give the package and can't walk with holly at night.. holly.png holly1.png

Last edited:

Mikodono

Aug 2, 2018
Can anyone help me I am stuck on the map in the beginning of the games

I cannot progress to the first quest " going to Macpigs "

stuck.JPG

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
looks like the download for windows is missing are from mega anyway. i also am haveing a problem next door the scene were she sucks the plant keep's saying rety

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes