RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
sorry I can't help, I don't understand what the problem is. try to download early save
Sincerely thank you for trying to help. *I re-read my message and saw it could come across as snark, it is not*

I do, however, not feel like spending another 3 hours. Hoping it will not bug on me again. I'll maybe give this game another try next year.

Last edited:

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Okay, I started from the beginning as I just decided to try this game out. Got stuck in a loop on the computer quest. Talked to the cashiere and got rejected, but now I can't talk to mom again and progress to night so I can work and earn money.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Does anyone know how could i open the bath room door using the tool please..
If I remember correctly, you don't. Once you have the tool, you wait until the bathroom is not occupied and go in. That triggers the script to say you've used the tool to break the lock and you will be able to enter the bathroom at will.

turfybow

May 23, 2021
Okay, thank you so much...Turn out I had to follow the step and build the alien laptop to triggered the entire questlines, if I bought the laptop in the shop then it would go to dead end. Overall the game are good and the art have become more smooth and nice than before
Hope that one day we would have some H scene for Ti too, she (he?) are so cute in women form. Would love to have more interact with her (him?)
How do I do the ti quest qhere u have to get the cans and tinfoil and stuff I vant figure it out

turfybow

May 23, 2021
i got past that. but my game crashed twice wasting a total of 4 hours of playing. i dont know how to upload a save file either. anyone have a save file up to where u give holly her dog tag, and also who i can out that save file into the game

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes