RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
is any way to bypass the break bathroom lock (i am not quick at the keys keep running time)

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
how do you get school grades to up (stuck on d+ i attend two classes in each day for weeks in game weeks)

SeYazuki

Jan 6, 2019
how do you get school grades to up (stuck on d+ i attend two classes in each day for weeks in game weeks)

you just need to constanly attend the class. AND WHY CANT I TAKE THE CLASSES NOW? the shiy thingy missing and i cant do anything but to watch my grade drop (edit: also when i went into the classroom during noon my game stuck.

Last edited:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
you just need to constanly attend the class. AND WHY CANT I TAKE THE CLASSES NOW? the shiy thingy missing and i cant do anything but to watch my grade drop (edit: also when i went into the classroom during noon my game stuck.
probably not completed some priority quest

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
grades stuck at d+ (not missed any classes) now no furniture delivery is bugged or what ?.

Don't worry about D+ grades, keep going to class and it´s ok. About the furniture, everybody had this problem, we have to wait for the next update.

SeYazuki

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone know how to cheat the college grade, noon class is bugged for me and freezes the game and i dont seem to have any morning classes.

Nevermind found it, variable#45 set the value to 10 for a b+
how and where im stuck with the bug and i need the cheat or i hve to restart the game

privatejack

Dec 11, 2020
idk anymore guys. is my game broken? i cant achieve the hug 3/3, cant get a green light; i cant install the camera in the neighbors house; i cant spot the raccoons having sex. i see all these amazing things you can do and I just cant do them because i cant get surpass these tasks

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
idk anymore guys. is my game broken? i cant achieve the hug 3/3, cant get a green light; i cant install the camera in the neighbors house; i cant spot the raccoons having sex. i see all these amazing things you can do and I just cant do them because i cant get surpass these tasks
save?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes