RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Michael00181

Apr 25, 2020
according to some people on the discord TI's race are hermaphrodites so someone should add the futa/trans tag. Given that Ti starts as one and moves to the second.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I also have a feeling we will be able to have sex with Ti soon in the game. I know if I could, I would be trying to woo her into bed as soon as we can.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Also is there a way to hide dialogs in RPGM games? In Renpy games, it is hidden when you press the 'h' key, but it doesn't happen in these games.

BlueRipper15

Jul 7, 2021
how do i fine Ti during the frame quest, i checked the back and nothing is there and ive looked in other areas at different times

Andromaniac

Jul 15, 2021
replace the bathrobe in the washing machine. I really don't remember what part of the day, maybe it doesn't matter
when you buy the short robe, you have to wait until monday morning then go to the basement washing machine and there will be sparks or something idk
i also noticed that you can look at each sex scene images in the files

Reactions: privatejack

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
according to some people on the discord TI's race are hermaphrodites so someone should add the futa/trans tag. Given that Ti starts as one and moves to the second.
And just like that, for no reason at all I am now watching the thread.... :giggle:

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes