RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

matrixjg

Jan 12, 2018
How are we supposed to beat the alligator dude in the sewer? Idk if im missing something but I lose everytime...

Aug 10, 2020
Found a bug. As you follow Molly out the first time, I stumbled upon the missing child quest. As I searched I entered the dog racing area in the park, and its impossible to get out.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone able to complete the drone battle from Underground Mystery on Android. I can't get controls to cooperate and have tried a ton of times.

Edit: I was finally able to beat it. Just took a ridiculous number of tries, saving between fights when it let me, grabbing health, and luck.

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
While I wait for that answer I'll just post that I'm now trapped by the sister who is into animal pics.

She's just standing there in the hallway and you can't get around her. You have to save so darn often in this game because it's just so buggy.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
While I wait for that answer I'll just post that I'm now trapped by the sister who is into animal pics.

She's just standing there in the hallway and you can't get around her. You have to save so darn often in this game because it's just so buggy.
I got around it by getting on the internet until night and sleeping, worked the next day.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Still though.. Anyone who has done hot sabotage 2 can you tell me where/when you can change the bathrobe as I can't find any indicator for it.

whoisamanali

Oct 20, 2019
I haven't found it. I quit the game because of it. There is no clue where to find it. I even tired to get in the girls rooms when they were in the shower. The beach and work were failures too. The only place I couldn't get into is the building behind the house.

Where's the bowl?
in beach serach go to the right until you go to a nother part of the beach and there in the back of one car there it is

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes