RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

ll7777ll

May 16, 2021
hey!! I play this game longggg time but this quest still wait for delivery. how to pass the quest or wait for next patch?? 1.PNG 2.PNG

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
The dog walking quest isn't progressing. I'm stuck at 3/6 walks even though I've done it like 6 more times now.

Does anyone know which variable to change with a save editor to get this sorted?
did you steal money from your neighbor's bag in the morning weekend ?

Jun 13, 2018
Bruh, I have a big problem, I'm stuck for some reason without being able to go to school or interact with the PC ...

Here with my save :

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Bruh, I have a big problem, I'm stuck for some reason without being able to go to school or interact with the PC ...

Here with my save :
if is just from the start, you have a pending work to deliver to teacher, must talk to lisa at library to progress, then talk to holly to help on hardwork.. once done can enter scholl to give work to teacher and later tell lisa that she lost the bet

Jun 13, 2018
if is just from the start, you have a pending work to deliver to teacher, must talk to lisa at library to progress, then talk to holly to help on hardwork.. once done can enter scholl to give work to teacher and later tell lisa that she lost the bet
Nn, it's at the end, I finished the quest for the mother (I think) almost finished that of the others ....

AccurateMonkey

Dec 20, 2019
This game is seriously bugged. Played previous versions and didn't have things break as much as in recent updates. Even went so far to restart the game from scratch and all it's grinding only to get stuck yet again with not being able to get the Gadget costume - something I had had no issues with on previous playthroughs.

Even though I had met the requirements, the quest still prompts to get the gadget costume but it's not in the shop no matter what time of day I go. I deleted my old saves from earlier releases so I can't use those to progress beyond that sticking point.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
This game is seriously bugged. Played previous versions and didn't have things break as much as in recent updates. Even went so far to restart the game from scratch and all it's grinding only to get stuck yet again with not being able to get the Gadget costume - something I had had no issues with on previous playthroughs.

Even though I had met the requirements, the quest still prompts to get the gadget costume but it's not in the shop no matter what time of day I go. I deleted my old saves from earlier releases so I can't use those to progress beyond that sticking point.
You deffo going to the sex shop for it?

barrt546789

May 9, 2020
How do I progress in the Underground mystery quest? It has said "wait for further developments for like 2 in game weeks now.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Dunno how to even get these quests lol
unless a quest states that will continue on next version, in order to continue may need some trigger, maybe mc stats or progression with other character's quests, some though may be buggy, i'm just restarting anew since had two quests waiting for items to arrive, first was furniture and a later one neither of them arrive for weeks too

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
unless a quest states that will continue on next version, in order to continue may need some trigger, maybe mc stats or progression with other character's quests, some though may be buggy, i'm just restarting anew since had two quests waiting for items to arrive, first was furniture and a later one neither of them arrive for weeks too
So far I've gotten through the gym training etc.

So currently at the Hermione outfit for the slutty sister, walking in the backyard with the bestiality nerdy sister, vaginal level with the mother and done the sex part with the raccoon.

I have the old mans hip flask and need to walk the neighbours dogs 1 more time.

Just not sure how you get the missions/quests for the military base etc right now. It's either going to be plot driven or needs a trigger but if it's a trigger I'm not sure where/when.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
How do you go to school? There isn't anything to click inside the building.
your classroom is on first floor top left, when able to attend a class, morning or noon, there will be a star marking your seat, if dont appear is not class time , if on same week as health checkup you are on friday, class start next monday

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes