RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Walking the dogs = daytime (noon) at the weekends. Go to the neighbours house and click on one of the dogs.
I understand when to walk the dogs, but how do you trigger the quest to start? I'm pretty far in a lot of the quests, but I can't even start walking the dogs to get the whistle.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I understand when to walk the dogs, but how do you trigger the quest to start? I'm pretty far in a lot of the quests, but I can't even start walking the dogs to get the whistle.
Pretty sure just playing the game triggers the quest :unsure:

Try going to the neighbour in the mornings and hitting quest or talk see if you can get it to trigger.

Otherwise no idea as this game seems to be pretty buggy.

Reactions: sictbttwagr

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Pretty sure just playing the game triggers the quest :unsure:

Try going to the neighbour in the mornings and hitting quest or talk see if you can get it to trigger.

Otherwise no idea as this game seems to be pretty buggy.
Ok thanks, will continue to try. I think I may have broken it by going to school 2x everyday (i.e. and missing those times to trigger other things while I progressed).

I also can't seem to enter the sewers (which I assume is the manhole in my backyard), but I have the slave and Ti has told me the professor has found her. (But I didn't do the sunscreen yet, which I think is what's bugging that).

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
How go it trigger the ti got kidnapped quest or how do i get progress to the professor calls me for sofia
For the Professor "calling" about Sofia, maybe talk to Ti during the Day (while she's sunbathing). I got a bit of dialog there about the professor finding Sofia and wanting to kick her out. But that's as far as I got, as I can't seem to enter the sewers (which appears to be the next step based on other posts here).

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Ok thanks, will continue to try. I think I may have broken it by going to school 2x everyday (i.e. and missing those times to trigger other things while I progressed).

I also can't seem to enter the sewers (which I assume is the manhole in my backyard), but I have the slave and Ti has told me the professor has found her. (But I didn't do the sunscreen yet, which I think is what's bugging that).
You'll be able to go into the sewer once the Raccoon alien gets sick. They'll ask you to recover medicine.

Be aware there's some enemies in there so stock up on healing items.

Reactions: sictbttwagr

Jin01234567891011

Jul 26, 2021
The studio quest requires you to talk to milly and move some furniture to the basement, which will require you to grind some strength from the college pole.

For the hot sabotage 3, you need to complete the current quest path for milly and corrupt her fully to what is on v3, which is 3 scenes per costume, eventually it'll trigger the quest pop-up on milly.
Could you help with hot sabotage 2,I kinda stuck on the mission,I couldn't find the blinking star or the bathrobe-like,

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Could you help with hot sabotage 2,I kinda stuck on the mission,I couldn't find the blinking star or the bathrobe-like,
for hot sabotage 2 need to buy short bathrobe (not sexy one yet) and put it in the dryer on monday morning while she is in the shower, watch your camera of shower to make her leave, then meet her in the kitchen, when she would think her bathrobe shrank

Jin01234567891011

Jul 26, 2021
for hot sabotage 2 need to buy short bathrobe (not sexy one yet) and put it in the dryer on monday morning while she is in the shower, watch your camera of shower to make her leave, then meet her in the kitchen, when she would think her bathrobe shrank
Ouh!!!,thx bro,I have been stuck for a month in that mission ,i was searching a way to complete it,thank you so much

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
For the Professor "calling" about Sofia, maybe talk to Ti during the Day (while she's sunbathing). I got a bit of dialog there about the professor finding Sofia and wanting to kick her out. But that's as far as I got, as I can't seem to enter the sewers (which appears to be the next step based on other posts here).
Holy hell, thank you. Been stuck for ages but never checked the backyard during "day" never saw Ti sunbathing and that's what I was missing.

Bestneo

Jul 30, 2021
Ok actually I got stuck at buying the gadget suit for milly. Where should I get it?I can't found at the shop

txryuu2512

Jul 31, 2021
After a while, i go to collage and enter classroom, but the game stucks. I can't move or do anything??? My grades will drop and i fail. Obviously, GAME OVER. Anyone has same problem?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes