RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Having issues finishing Hot sabotage 2 quest. I have the robe but cant figure out how to switch it.
once 'mom' is at shower, go to basement, next to laundry machine will see a star,there you put short bathrobe. go to your room and watch shower cam, and talk her while at kitchen after

Raring

May 6, 2019
1628160761444.png

It seems I'm stuck trying to progress through Lisa's content. I have tried both touching (and then buying her a chocolate box) and not touching but there's nothing new after seeing her tits. I thought maybe it was story related, but I'm now past her tutoring me for additional chip features and still no change.

Also out of curiosity, are there any more scenes beyond the titjob with the neighbour or dinner with the cousins? If so, anyone got a hint to unlock them?

Last edited:

baj496

Dec 27, 2019
Ok weird issue. I've done the 'dirty talk' task 3 times under the 'milf private evening' questline, it shows "3/3", but the circle next to it is still yellow. I've even completed the next task as well but I can't proceed because the dirty talk part doesn't register as complete. Any tips?

baj496

Dec 27, 2019
Ok weird issue. I've done the 'dirty talk' task 3 times under the 'milf private evening' questline, it shows "3/3", but the circle next to it is still yellow. I've even completed the next task as well but I can't proceed because the dirty talk part doesn't register as complete. Any tips?
Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 8.10.54 PM.png

Reactions: jed999

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
People how to increase intelligence after the library?
at the library by yourself may go from 5 to 10 int, must do that twice because of some neurone loss... but later on need to raise to 15 will need help from lisa to tutor you also at library, and only on days where there is no club activities there

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so I need to increase my intelligence for the quest chip update but i cant remember how to read books in the library

lbeglin

Aug 3, 2020
I'm hung up on the fluffy mission after going to the treehouse and finding racooni. Says to talk to Ti but there's no star in the backyard and I can't get in the ship. Tried searching and found a couple folks a while ago with the same issue, but no fix. Is there any way to get past this?

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I'm hung up on the fluffy mission after going to the treehouse and finding racooni. Says to talk to Ti but there's no star in the backyard and I can't get in the ship. Tried searching and found a couple folks a while ago with the same issue, but no fix. Is there any way to get past this?
give all save folder

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes