RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Currently in the sewers to get cure for Raccoon Girl. How do I beat Gera, the Alligator? No matter what I do, he destroys me.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Currently in the sewers to get cure for Raccoon Girl. How do I beat Gera, the Alligator? No matter what I do, he destroys me.
take care to go for him with some first aid kits, you can buy them at hospital, and obviously is good for a better outcome to land paralize on alligator, so always use best equipment

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
In the strange email quest, what do you do at the "find accommodation for sophia" step?
need to go to sewers again, but to the right side, save some time after that, because need to clean , that is not a problem, order furniture, and that should delay 2 or 3 days, but can be they are not arriving at all and may need to reload

tekkasstuff

Jul 16, 2020
need to go to sewers again, but to the right side, save some time after that, because need to clean , that is not a problem, order furniture, and that should delay 2 or 3 days, but can be they are not arriving at all and may need to reload
thanks

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
hi everyone, thanks for taking the time, i think i have bugs in my save somehow, unable to complete missions, always need to reload the wild to get through these missions let me know if i am stupid or what
the point is that some missions I can't complete View attachment 1391471 View attachment 1391471
1) bug with Holly fixed( u can talk to her after load this save)
2) Dog walking - go to the neighbor from the very morning of Saturday
3) don't forget to study

Airronn

Sep 8, 2021
has anyone found a way to get through the military base? i've managed to get the first and second cade but the second pc has stumped me

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
has anyone found a way to get through the military base? i've managed to get the first and second cade but the second pc has stumped me
i remember there is a screenshot somewhere here with codes for those gates, just look a few pages back .. page 47

orensan

May 29, 2017
How? I tried 4bit and 8bit but i cant seem to find a next value after the inital one.
Generally most rpggames are different to cheat with CE, some like to double +1 the number of the item/gold for example, you have 1500 gold, sometimes it's 3001

Reactions: Slobodam
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes