RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

nastis11

Nov 5, 2018
Leprikon01

I think my save is bugged, in the quest fluffy problem, i entered the cave in the dumb without inspecting the electrical panel in the basement, i can't find anything in the cave to interact with, and i can't escape the cave, and the prompt says i need to inspect the cave.

Love the game, but made a mistake with not having backups.

EDIT: The event that triggered, the one with the electricity went off, triggered at night after saving the milkwoman, visited the ufo before checking basement, electricity panel had no interaction after visiting the ufo.

Last edited:

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
1633348561041.png can't seem to find a way or time to talk to "her"

1633348609973.png on the same line, where can I find Sofia ? seem to come to a dead end there too

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How to buy slave girl for 50 racccoon skins ?

I completed the nerdy quest, but the game still shows active

at the end of the conversation with Ti, the animation freezes and does not disappear

Last edited:

giuliorossi96

Oct 4, 2021
Help, how to start the dog walking stuff, i've already done everything with the mom, the dog-sister and ending othe last one, but i need the whistle and i don't have the dog walking mission

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Help, how to start the dog walking stuff, i've already done everything with the mom, the dog-sister and ending othe last one, but i need the whistle and i don't have the dog walking mission
You have to buy it in one of the stores, but I don't remember which one

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
Game is realy nice but why so much grinding? Job and school are too grinding, and you walk like idiot back and forth without any special meaning beside going to the side ower and ower again. No story in betwen no events almost and noting. Some times i get lost, and i got bug where i coudnt do anyting after fiting racoon lady, and went to sleep, cudnt use skip or any dialogs to pass time to go to night again and talk to aliens. So prety much you can get stuck after kiling racoon if you dont report imidiatly.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Leprikon01

I think my save is bugged, in the quest fluffy problem, i entered the cave in the dumb without inspecting the electrical panel in the basement, i can't find anything in the cave to interact with, and i can't escape the cave, and the prompt says i need to inspect the cave.

Love the game, but made a mistake with not having backups.

EDIT: The event that triggered, the one with the electricity went off, triggered at night after saving the milkwoman, visited the ufo before checking basement, electricity panel had no interaction after visiting the ufo.
if u have previous save load it, or load file 1 after sleep

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
How to buy slave girl for 50 racccoon skins ?

I completed the nerdy quest, but the game still shows active

at the end of the conversation with Ti, the animation freezes and does not disappear
syril must sell it at night;
as far as I understand this is the last action with Lisa at the moment;
talk to Judith, I think it fix this problem

Reactions: Sadowdark

DrywallMan

Jun 25, 2019
Currently stuck in the "Frame" quest line, only think lest is to talk to Ti but the ship only appears at night and upon entering i cant interact with either of the aliens. Got the botanist name tag quest line active to and i dont know how to increase my psi reserve

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Currently stuck in the "Frame" quest line, only think lest is to talk to Ti but the ship only appears at night and upon entering i cant interact with either of the aliens. Got the botanist name tag quest line active to and i dont know how to increase my psi reserve
give me all u save, i try fix it

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes