RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
need also locale,global,config.rpgsave
Have similar issue, just gonna upload the entire game folder. it's save 1 btw, save 2 is a fall back point in case. I'm stuck trying to get the mom's morals down as well as Holly irratdiated. I cheated which probably is what started this but the game is kinda heavy on grind and I'm lazy.

-

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Had to start over again because I wait for a few updates before download this one thus old saves aren't work, I admitted the first few quest adjust a bit better than the old version and that we got lot more story and lewd event than before which is truly good. But later the GODDAMN GRIND STILL TENDIOUS, not just that but why aren't study in school didn't raise Int point but only need to go to Library? It could have cut a bit of pain and help fasten the flow of the story a bit better, same with getting by working in the restaurant at the start (could have adjust a bit better and make the promotion quest appear earlier)
Beside that I must say it was enjoyable, I'm still playing it and I think only half way through the game now but so far it went smoothly and I didn't encounter any bug like other yet. Hope to see the next update came out within this year, would be better if we got another Hot sabotage quest where we can ask Judith strip completely naked or just wear the bath robe (even better if we got wardrobe option to change/adjust her clothes to our liking) without any underwear below and maybe some more lewd event with Ti and other alien girls Leprikon01

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Idk why but this game made me nut with the alien girl, the police aunt and the bitchy big busted sister.

Good damn good job from the dev!

Reactions: Iceloo

Reborn2701

Jan 17, 2018
help i dont know what to do after doing the strange flora quest and the auction i cant do anything to advance time i cant work use the computer or start class

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think I fucked with Lisa quest or something, the Nerd tits quest still in yellow despite already 3/3 and after I done the Tutor with her the option to use Modulator is completely gone. Is it normal and that I reach the end of her content or I accidently skipped and it got bugged? Leprikon01

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I think I fucked with Lisa quest or something, the Nerd tits quest still in yellow despite already 3/3 and after I done the Tutor with her the option to use Modulator is completely gone. Is it normal and that I reach the end of her content or I accidently skipped and it got bugged? Leprikon01
I also have a quest that does not go further, apparently the limitation of this version

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I also have a quest that does not go further, apparently the limitation of this version
Hope so but I feel like unless the quest have the line "in the future build" or something similar I think it might still have content but it need us to complete other questlines of a certain character to trigger it

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
Idk why but this game made me nut with the alien girl, the police aunt and the bitchy big busted sister.

Good damn good job from the dev!
I agree, specially for the police aunt,hope she's gonna get some in futures updates ;) ( Her body is fire !!)

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
sorry
Have similar issue, just gonna upload the entire game folder. it's save 1 btw, save 2 is a fall back point in case. I'm stuck trying to get the mom's morals down as well as Holly irratdiated. I cheated which probably is what started this but the game is kinda heavy on grind and I'm lazy.

- Mega
my attempts are in vain, I don't know how to help

Reactions: Thatguy

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Quick question... ¿does this game have gallery recollection of all scenes you have unlocked so far?

I'm on the quest of almost mind controlling the busty bitchy sister and currently on the aunt visiting quest :p

Hiiyo

Aug 4, 2017
Correct sequence mini-games are a nightmare..... Took like 90min to pass it at "Cut wires(Fluffy problem)" quest. Honestly I wanted to close the game and delete it......

SeYazuki

Jan 6, 2019
wait where do i check for the game version? for my current game that i have it dint show any on menu or others screen.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
is there a walktrough? :cry:
Quests are simple and clear in most cases, and so everything is discussed on the forum. The only thing to help is to try to complete alien quests on the same day / time, there is a high probability of bugs with them, and don't prioritize the development of relationships

wolforge

May 28, 2019
well no im on call of the aliens and have to get the key form judith's cabinet and spend a whole week talking to eveyone on each time period i have the yellow star in her room when she home but can't do anything and the game is telling me to call Ti and ask MC to enter the ship. did it bug? or am I not seeing something

I don't feel like puting 7+ hours back in to the game
I place the camera in the office and its still telling me to grad the key and put it back

Last edited:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
well no im on call of the aliens and have to get the key form judith's cabinet and spend a whole week talking to eveyone on each time period i have the yellow star in her room when she home but can't do anything and the game is telling me to call Ti and ask MC to enter the ship. did it bug? or am I not seeing something

I don't feel like puting 7+ hours back in to the game
I place the camera in the office and its still telling me to grad the key and put it back
to be honest, I don't remember half of it already, send me all your saves

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes