RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Drake29

May 15, 2020
I took the key of the locker at the military base, there are 3 lockers below, I can't open one of them, what should I do?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
go on PC in your room and get on internet. They aren't cheap and you pick them up at night in the park in the lower left corner.

So after over 9 hours of playing this, I got through what content there is. It's a grind but there is a decent amount of stuff albeit not enough to justify the grind. Girlfriend (Library chick), the restaurant chick. the Aunt, the cousins and teacher don't have much if any content and Milly (slut sister) locks you out of accessing her scenes after you get to the end of what content she has atm but you do have vaginal sex (which is what causes the lock out cause she gets pissed). Holly, Judith and the Racoon chick are the only 3 with repeatable vaginal scenes and the mom has the most content while Holly has the second and Racoon has the least.

I did cheat but I learned I can't fuck with the NPC's stats and when altering my strength and intelligence, leave 1 from max so I can get the scene to progress. Money and combat stats are the only thing I could straight up just go all out on. If you max the strength and intelligence stats then you can't use the training equipment that always have a scene for the final training session that progresses the story which is the reason I was soft locked in older saves with the mom cause getting intelligence 5 has a scene where you find a book that you need to give to her. Same applies for when the soft caps are increased to 10 then 15 then 20 (intelligence is the only one that currently gets to 20). As for grades, you can miss one day as long as you go both in the morning and day the next to regain what the missed day lost.

Last edited:

xxx1132

May 21, 2020
help please. I can 't change my bathrobe in the bathroom . I go into the bathroom but nothing happens, I bought both dressing gowns.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes