RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

lbeglin

Aug 3, 2020
I downloaded the new win version, but I'm not seeing anything different, am I missing something? Also not sure how to activate this military base quest, I have the dog whistle. Thanks!!

Reactions: qazujmyhn

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I downloaded the new win version, but I'm not seeing anything different, am I missing something? Also not sure how to activate this military base quest, I have the dog whistle. Thanks!!
in evening go park and talk with mr.double-barreled quest mark u'll see, after u complete 2 of his quest in Saturday morning Professor call u

Hiiyo

Aug 4, 2017
I don't even remember any problem on PC
It's just given time for that mini-game is quite short. It's possible to complete it but it takes time if u r unlucky or if ur key pressing input doesn't respond in time. If that timer would get like 1 or 2 seconds more it would be more doable and not as frustrating. Cause currently even if u dont even make a mistake there is low chance of succeeding in completing the mini-game in one try from what I saw.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
only had to do the lock picking mini-game once from memory (though I'm not far by any means into the game) but yeah, the timer sucks donkey dick no matter your stats and is one of the mechanics designed for artificial inflation as failure means waiting to do at another time/day. Overall game shows promise but has a lot of pitfalls of trying to inflate the games length despite not neededing most of it anymore as the games looking pretty good and fleshed out a bit.

GrayBc

Jan 29, 2021
So I've done pretty much most of the quests to their current limit. So how the hell am I supposed find this military base, Ti never got kidnapped for me and she's pretty much the reason I'm playing this tedious game. Double Barrel dude won't talk to me in the evenings too. Please help.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
So I've done pretty much most of the quests to their current limit. So how the hell am I supposed find this military base, Ti never got kidnapped for me and she's pretty much the reason I'm playing this tedious game. Double Barrel dude won't talk to me in the evenings too. Please help.
try to come to the backyard in the afternoon

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Goddammit man, the military base soldiers and that fucking Balder boss fight really are a pain in the ass. Why did you let those fuckers to hit multiple times? If it wasn't for me to save before the battle and the stun I would hate you for that, even then I'm still die like 4 times to knock Balder out cold

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
u must comlete mr.double-barreled quests in evening go park and talk with him, after u complete all his quest (if I remember correctly there are 4) in Saturday morning Professor call u

lbeglin

Aug 3, 2020
I got to the scene where Ti says I've completed everything for this version. I thought there was a new shower scene, new scene with Mary, etc.?

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
Why isn't there a thing where you can see all of the past sex scenes? You just stop being able to interact with certain characters.

Also hate how the first slot is just the auto save, and lost nearly 50 minutes worth of gameplay!!!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello friends, here comes the long-awaited time for the release of a new version. We write comments and do not forget to offer your ideas and suggestions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: updated fix

Last edited:

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
hi saids game version 12 out yet my game still saying quests next version

how do i get version 12 please

Last edited:

dcoagt

Jan 10, 2019
Why does the game keep breaking when I go into the backyard to fix the water? I get the instructions for the minigame and then it goes back out to the game and I can't do anything. This isn't the first time this has happened and I can't progress the game.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes