RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

lbeglin

Aug 3, 2020
load 3 save and go to spaceship(just for see the quest) , then load 4 save and go to treehouse and raccoon (ps there will be 2 Ti but don't pay attention) after raccoon go talk to Ti and go back to treehouse.
Holy crap you are a life saver!! Thank you!!!

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
People, what's wrong? all available quests and actions have been completed, I found a cigarette case, there are no calls from the professor, I see Sofia in two places at the same time in the rest room and the sewer, but I don't see the professor

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
People, what's wrong? all available quests and actions have been completed, I found a cigarette case, there are no calls from the professor, I see Sofia in two places at the same time in the rest room and the sewer, but I don't see the professor
if now found that cigarette case, there are still quests to do..., about ti and sofia being on two places same time are just glitches, that mostly have no quest related meaning at that time.. professor, is just too busy to show up to you, or he'll try to burn your brain

quests done here main 46 side 7 modulator 2
quests pending main 10 modulator 7

Impregnator

Dec 26, 2019
Will there be impregnation in this game? It'll be cool if you can do it to your female step-family members.
HELL YEAH! Want the same thing. I HATED having to go get the ring thingy.
...btw, I'm stuck with Lisa (the blonde nerd, the girlfriend) too. It doesn't even show me a coherent text and all I get are titty shows :/

Last edited:

baj496

Dec 27, 2019
Is it even possible to get your grade up above a D+? I go to class morning and during the day but it won't ever go above D+...

dnswd

Dec 10, 2018
When do I use the modulator on the botanist? In quest log it says evening. But I click on her be it weekday or weekend all I get is 'I have nothing to talk to her about.'

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
When do I use the modulator on the botanist? In quest log it says evening. But I click on her be it weekday or weekend all I get is 'I have nothing to talk to her about.'
in the evening at her room, as third option, talk or quest dont work if there are no pending interaction about that, or quest need to have that warning sign over them

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Um stuck in Milly 3 cosplay, How convice she to get photos again?
keep using modulator on other targets , specially mother, when you receive a morning message about new features on modulator where you can push some limits over subjects but losing some happiness (that prevent using modulator again until next other day)

XxRykerxX

Aug 20, 2021
Hoping for some help! I`m at the problems in the college quest where we have to follow the bully around, and I got to the bottom floor, but I can't find her. She went into a room and it says closed and now I can't leave the school.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Hoping for some help! I`m at the problems in the college quest where we have to follow the bully around, and I got to the bottom floor, but I can't find her. She went into a room and it says closed and now I can't leave the school.
load early save and try again, or give your save (all folder) i try look

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
if she did not catch you following her, last room you may see her going is janitor room, need a spare key from teacher's room yo get in, look inside just north of table were teacher sits when is not class time

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes