RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

RoccoB20

Mar 5, 2021
On the data feeding quest, and I am afraid I may have soft-locked the game. I have spoken to Mary, and now I cannot leave the house until I get the fertilizer. The problem is, I cannot find the fertilizer anywhere. Am I missing something, or is it just very well hidden?

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Have key and package, not a clue why this happens. Mega
Are you sure this is a save from version 8?

On the data feeding quest, and I am afraid I may have soft-locked the game. I have spoken to Mary, and now I cannot leave the house until I get the fertilizer. The problem is, I cannot find the fertilizer anywhere. Am I missing something, or is it just very well hidden?
One of the pouch in the house in the warehouse.

Poisonboy34

Mar 11, 2021
How I should take the dogs out of Mary's house I go home in the evening but I don't know what to do?

And judith's duties got stuck like that nothing happened for a long time
resim_2021-03-11_174611.png

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
How I should take the dogs out of Mary's house I go home in the evening but I don't know what to do?

And judith's duties got stuck like that nothing happened for a long time
View attachment 1078761
1- after taking the dogs to the park and passing the time, you need to go to the "garden", here you talk with the womam (i dont remeber her name XD) and progress the history, you will need after to steal the money in her bag in morning and than you walk with the dogs in this same day, than she will do another thing with you when you go to talk with her.

2- Just progress with another character bro, you need to progress with all characters, in this game you cant focus in just one character...

Poisonboy34

Mar 11, 2021
1- after taking the dogs to the park and passing the time, you need to go to the "garden", here you talk with the womam (i dont remeber her name XD) and progress the history, you will need after to steal the money in her bag in morning and than you walk with the dogs in this same day, than she will do another thing with you when you go to talk with her.

2- Just progress with another character bro, you need to progress with all characters, in this game you cant focus in just one character...

But the problem is I can't take the dogs with me by no means I go in the evening on the weekends but I can't do anything about the dogs ( I'm using translation, I'm sorry if there is a problem with what I wrote.)

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
But the problem is I can't take the dogs with me by no means I go in the evening on the weekends but I can't do anything about the dogs ( I'm using translation, I'm sorry if there is a problem with what I wrote.)
thats okay, i think you need to take them after morning, i think is "Day", after you walk with them you will go to evening, so you cant get then at evening.

Poisonboy34

Mar 11, 2021
thats okay, i think you need to take them after morning, i think is "Day", after you walk with them you will go to evening, so you cant get then at evening.
The other problem is how do I get these dogs? I go near them and click on them but nothing happens how many times I tried

Another problem is where do I get the gadget suite?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that suit is in the sex shop to wake the dog's on the weekend's go to you computer in the morning and wait tell noone then go to the house. i hope this get's more stuff i hit a dead end with some of them. waiting for the next update hope for three somes and other crazy stuff lol.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I just downloaded Part 8.4, got the job, came home, laptop gone see Judith get told no more laptop, went outside got PC quest.... can't pass time, can't go to sleep,can't talk to anyone but shop girl and "go away" doors. WTF am I missing?

Poisonboy34

Mar 11, 2021
that suit is in the sex shop to wake the dog's on the weekend's go to you computer in the morning and wait tell noone then go to the house. i hope this get's more stuff i hit a dead end with some of them. waiting for the next update hope for three somes and other crazy stuff lol.
I have another problem apart from this
1615629765744.png
I wonder if the mission got a bug?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
try going out side the back door look and see if there's a growing star on the ground i forget if it's morning are afternoon tho. also i think some quest get glitchy beccause my computer works even tho it said it needed feed lol. you need to buy the can's off fish at the store with the tape and foil then head to the beach and go left to the junk yard that should do it also check quest log to see what you my need.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
try going out side the back door look and see if there's a growing star on the ground i forget if it's morning are afternoon tho. also i think some quest get glitchy beccause my computer works even tho it said it needed feed lol. you need to buy the can's off fish at the store with the tape and foil then head to the beach and go left to the junk yard that should do it also check quest log to see what you my need.
Thanks a ton :)
Not only was I able to skip all the time I would have needed to buy the tuna and such, I also found all the other ingredients and got the computer up and running the next night.

NANDA001

Jan 4, 2020
I have another problem apart from this
View attachment 1081989
I wonder if the mission got a bug?
I saw the picture you took and I was wondering if you could help me. Im stuck at the same mission but its different.
The quest says to "Get a key from judits cabinet" well i found the key and enter her room, went to the yellow star in the ground and then I can't do anything in the game. I was able to get in a fight with a sad crab in the beach and now i can speak to the girls and I made to another day. Now im in the morning but its a weekend, so i cant go to college, for some reason i cant work at mac pigs or use the computer, and im stuck here.
So tell me, how did you progress in the quest.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry just checked my game and seen i was there to i think we have to wait for more contient but don't qout me on that lol. i have found nothing alsso so i thinking there is more updates to wait for.

Last edited:

Frai

May 21, 2017
I saw the picture you took and I was wondering if you could help me. Im stuck at the same mission but its different.
The quest says to "Get a key from judits cabinet" well i found the key and enter her room, went to the yellow star in the ground and then I can't do anything in the game. I was able to get in a fight with a sad crab in the beach and now i can speak to the girls and I made to another day. Now im in the morning but its a weekend, so i cant go to college, for some reason i cant work at mac pigs or use the computer, and im stuck here.
Guys swing explore the game there is still a lot of content in the park and at home.

Nathell

Oct 5, 2019
Error in traduction talk Judith in the morning to give her the <<egg>> vibrator

Someone can post a walkthrought of the game?
With Judith i got to have anal in the morning and evening plus cam in the office with rotor molest on the beach and molest at noon on Sunday on weekday noon BJ under the table during electoral campaign (does not count in "info display" as BJ)
With Milly o got to have sex in classroom (does not count in "info display" as sex?)
And a little pet training with Holly
Pet training Raccoona
TJ with Mary
Are only these the storyline available?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes