RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

dcoagt

Jan 10, 2019
YAY saves from previous version are not compatible with current version! that means to waste another 5hours to get to new & current content lmao :(

not cool dark forest... not damn cool!
Ditto. If there was some way to just skip to when you start school it would save me an assload of time whenever there's a new update or bug fix.

Reactions: kamibell

ptua20

Sep 26, 2017
Somehow my mission with Milly is bugged. In the quest log says to talk with her, but when I do it says "Nothing to talk with her about". and somehow I already did the Harley shots but just appear Hinata. There's a way to debug it or just start over?

Chr1z

Jan 13, 2021
how can i unlock the sexshop? because the quest say that i have to use the device on milly but idk how to do it

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
sex shop gets unlocked during the quests when you need to get a special outfit as far as I remember

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
I'm doing the Miss Ramrod quiz and its saying my (answer) is wrong and they are my (answer +), is this currently the end of her questline? is this why its always wrong?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I'm doing the Miss Ramrod quiz and its saying my (answer) is wrong and they are my (answer +), is this currently the end of her questline? is this why its always wrong?
maybe is not wrong, as her tit size is D and not D+ as she says, you can check that on info display (that alien tech cannot be wrong) and as she is shy and not willing to undress to you (yet) also pointing she would like a bigger size, maybe on any update you can help her get bigger boobs and gain her trust.. or maybe just device her silly and make her do your will despite hers, ofc

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes