RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
i need right now for the quest to buy a gadget suit but i didn't unlock the sexshop, then it's a bug
as i remember, sexshop is ruled by a girl friend of holly?.. so may need to do her quests first until she sent you to sexshop to pick up a package, but if i'm not wrong first time i needed to buy something there was an adult film to view with judith, so may miss something of her questline too

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
as i remember, sexshop is ruled by a girl friend of holly?.. so may need to do her quests first until she sent you to sexshop to pick up a package, but if i'm not wrong first time i needed to buy something there was an adult film to view with judith, so may miss something of her questline too
correct, might be useful to talk to the caracters too, not just "use the device" to start quests and gathering quests requirements (worse comes to worse it will tell you there is nothing to discuss and then use the device if you want)

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
maybe is not wrong, as her tit size is D and not D+ as she says, you can check that on info display (that alien tech cannot be wrong) and as she is shy and not willing to undress to you (yet) also pointing she would like a bigger size, maybe on any update you can help her get bigger boobs and gain her trust.. or maybe just device her silly and make her do your will despite hers, ofc

or playing hard to get with guy she did call him idiot before left so maybe she wanted him to touch her

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 347840

Overview:
Alien expedition arrives in a small southern town to study the breeding of backward races. They kidnap young man from his bedroom and make him take part in their experiment by threats, but it seems, there are only benefits for main character.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-27
Release Date: 2021-10-21
Developer: The Dark forest - -
Censored: No
Version: 12.2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Attention! Old save work.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Bøb69 thanks for the link

View attachment 347848 View attachment 347849 View attachment 347850 View attachment 572221 View attachment 572222
Is there a save file or cheat for the cash ? the grind is really annoying.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
How does the saves look on your end? As for me I have a rar file with a bak save too. And I have tried editing both and nothing changed. I did a test and moved them out of there and all my saves still showed up in game. I'm playing on 12.2 if it makes a difference.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Can anyone explain to me how do i transfer saves? i have a complete save from 12.1 but when i put in the new version it just dont show up

Last edited:

milligan

Apr 30, 2018
all the advantages of the game are crossed out when you are faced with endless grind and meager animation, that's what awaits you in this game. What a disappointment and 10 hours of wasted time (android version)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blatent

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 347840

Overview:
Alien expedition arrives in a small southern town to study the breeding of backward races. They kidnap young man from his bedroom and make him take part in their experiment by threats, but it seems, there are only benefits for main character.​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -

View attachment 347848 View attachment 347849 View attachment 347850 View attachment 572221 View attachment 572222
See this ?? this is a fcking lie. I had 18 saves from the previous version and not a single one is working. i tried it off net and got it from a friend who played THIS new update and even that wasnt working. So NO THE OLD SAVES DO NOT WORK in this verison. Im dropping this game if i dont get a full fledged save file of the game, cause i just wasted hours worth of grinding and got nothing not a single fking H-scene and im pissed.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 347840

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -

Here's the proof, now tell me why my 18 saves arent working. ?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
not sure if you complain about a note saying old saves work, that usually means saves from previous version, or that you expect game will find a pack of saves on a shared folder with new folder name instead of save, wich of the four versions are you using?

on pc are on game folder /www/save

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
not sure if you complain about a note saying old saves work, that usually means saves from previous version, or that you expect game will find a pack of saves on a shared folder with new folder name instead of save, wich of the four versions are you using?

on pc are on game folder /www/save
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Aliens in the Backyard

• Red Heart
Reactions: crampbootz
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes