RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

dcoagt

Jan 10, 2019
Alright what the hell. Now I'm trapped in the school and can't leave without beating Vixie in a fight. For some reason I can't use any of my tools and she has more health than a tank. What am I supposed to do?

EDIT: Went back to a former save and spammed health kits. But seriously, there's some sort of dead end in the school. Vixie's name was misspelled too.

Last edited:

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
if y
not sure if you complain about a note saying old saves work, that usually means saves from previous version, or that you expect game will find a pack of saves on a shared folder with new folder name instead of save, wich of the four versions are you using?

on pc are on game folder /www/save
if you have a save file that works for 12.2 then please share, i cant do another hours of grind for this game again.

kageco11ins

May 6, 2021
how do i get the gadget costume? I've searched everywhere and cant seem to find it. I've already finished all the other cosplay stuff, and now it just to buy the gadget costume, but i cant find it. game.PNG

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
how do i get the gadget costume? I've searched everywhere and cant seem to find it. I've already finished all the other cosplay stuff, and now it just to buy the gadget costume, but i cant find it. View attachment 1490713
sex shop, keep going with main character's quests, it will eventually unlock (shop owner friend of the "slut")
also try talking to all every day

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
how do i get the gadget costume? I've searched everywhere and cant seem to find it. I've already finished all the other cosplay stuff, and now it just to buy the gadget costume, but i cant find it.
still need to do some other quests for that one, need sexshop unlocked, that happen on holly's questline

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
i got a folder file from old guy in park

said he found it from naked lady running in park

im guessing its agent lady what do i do with the files

go to agent lady front the store in the van nothing happens

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
maybe is not wrong, as her tit size is D and not D+ as she says, you can check that on info display (that alien tech cannot be wrong) and as she is shy and not willing to undress to you (yet) also pointing she would like a bigger size, maybe on any update you can help her get bigger boobs and gain her trust.. or maybe just device her silly and make her do your will despite hers, ofc
I kept hitting the ESC button on my keypad, I can get away with it for the first three questions, then when I get to the fourth about the Greek Goddess's name it came up 'wrong answer' and I've reload the game and tried the other answers for the Greek question only to get all three answers 'wrong'.

And there's no way to keep zapping her with the device. You have to go through with the quiz.

The only other thing I can think of is to wait for the next increase with his intelligence. I'm currently sitting at 20 points. I didn't see anything in the quest log under 'Additional Lessons' quest other then 'Take the quiz'.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I kept hitting the ESC button on my keypad, I can get away with it for the first three questions, then when I get to the fourth about the Greek Goddess's name it came up 'wrong answer' and I've reload the game and tried the other answers for the Greek question only to get all three answers 'wrong'.

And there's no way to keep zapping her with the device. You have to go through with the quiz.

The only other thing I can think of is to wait for the next increase with his intelligence. I'm currently sitting at 20 points. I didn't see anything in the quest log under 'Additional Lessons' quest other then 'Take the quiz'.
I answer for pi 3.14156 , any wrong answer is a fail, for second blue whale, for planets 8 and afrodite as greek goddes, also have int 20 here, and on 5th answer she says all are wrong, just an excuse to avoid taking off panties or something else...

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

kageco11ins

May 6, 2021
so, how do i get the sex shop, i cant progress anymore of my quests without it, also, where do i find the puppy costume?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
so, how do i get the sex shop, i cant progress anymore of my quests without it, also, where do i find the puppy costume?
need to focus on doing quests for all three girls at home, as one may stuck another one.. sexshop is unlocked by doing an errand for one of sisters, i think is holly buy may be wrong too , there are pupppy and hadget customes and some more stuff that game dont let you buy until quests ask for them

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I don't understand how to find a dwelling for a slave in a strange email quest.
in order to progress that need to do some of racoon girl until you get access to sewers, if wandered enough there may have found a spot to the east that dodnt let you go in.. if already found that, checkt it again

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I answer for pi 3.14156 , any wrong answer is a fail, for second blue whale, for planets 8 and afrodite as greek goddes, also have int 20 here, and on 5th answer she says all are wrong, just an excuse to avoid taking off panties or something else...
I was thinking after my last reply it could be linked to the MC's grades, but I don't think its related to his grades or INT.

Maybe your suppose to fail then go back and zap her again, and keep repeating until you get her completely naked, then have fun with her.

Because she says before you take the test the first time, she wants to see you fail. When she said that, I remembered a dialog window appearing earlier during game play (from the developer) that the MC needed to attend college and his grades cannot down to 'E', or your game is over!

So I was worried about her failing the MC and losing progress. But I also have a back up save. So I'm going to play out this quest and see where it leads. Either a game over, or the MC will make progress on turning Miss Ramrod into a sex crazed maniac! While keeping his current grade. (In my game he has a 'B' grade)

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I was thinking after my last reply it could be linked to the MC's grades, but I don't think its related to his grades or INT.

Maybe your suppose to fail then go back and zap her again, and keep repeating until you get her completely naked, then have fun with her.

Because she says before you take the test the first time, she wants to see you fail. When she said that, I remembered a dialog window appearing earlier during game play (from the developer) that the MC needed to attend college and his grades cannot down to 'E', or your game is over!

So I was worried about her failing the MC and losing progress. But I also have a back up save. So I'm going to play out this quest and see where it leads. Either a game over, or the MC will make progress on turning Miss Ramrod into a sex crazed maniac! While keeping his current grade. (In my game he has a 'B' grade)
grades are related to int as int defines max grade possible, still need to attend school at least once a working day to not lose grade rating, if go to all classes, 2 a day will improve grades up to max level possible by int at lvl 20 max is grade B, so if ever need to reach max A+ still need to be able increase int to 35, hope psi reserve increases also and can give more subjects, like zally (scully from xfiles) and vixie-viksy (the bully girl) mpw have psi reserve 0 so should be enough, but may some more subjects like sonya cousins or aunt, mr double barre'ls niece... and so on

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
what do i do with folders guy in park gave me mr double barrels

said from naked lady in part i take it agent girl

go to her nothing happens

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
what do i do with folders guy in park gave me mr double barrels

said from naked lady in part i take it agent girl

go to her nothing happens
already have those pending on inventory too, seems that zally has some feelings for mc, but no quest about that yet

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
how do i beat vixie after finding lisa stuff
is just another combat, as those you have already done using alien weapon and shield, take care to bring some medikits that can be bought at hospital, if need money hunt racoons and possums at junkyard at night and sell their hides for best profit, take care at first when strange email triggers, not to sell racoon's because it starts when reach 50 hides, that you need to buy sofia

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes