RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
oh ok and how do we put our game at day because on the pc i only have "noon" "evening" and "nighttime"
and the fastfood i only have "noon" and "evening" and the school is closed on weekend.

thanks.

edit: when i choose "noon" on the pc or at work it put me on "day"
and the neighbour is nowhere to be seen and the dog do nothing.
i never edited my saves .
how i start this quest
thanks
i still didn't found what i was doing wrong if someone have the answers, please share it.
:)

thanks.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This game in the discription has the word breeding and yet there is no pregnancy mechanics or anything about pregnancy, the word breeding means both sex producing offspring but if there is no pregnancy then the discription is false.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
need also global.rpgsave
Well that all i have, i made a manual search in my save folders it's not here.
i also made a search by keywords ... nothing.
and i don't think it's an hidden file because i can found it in other rpg games i play.
and finally i downloaded the game again on the two host where the games is not down,
i don't found it inside either.

i don't know what sorcery is this but this file is nowhere to be found.

maybe that why i can't start this quest ? although i don't know how that would be related.

either way can you share me a virgin version of "global.rpgsave" if by miracle
the quest unlock after this i let's you know and if not i share you an updated version of my complete save folder
with a save made when "global.rpgsave" is inside my save folder.

thanks you for your patience , i don't know if the problem come from my dumb ass
but i feel like an idiot anyway. you know what we say "90 percent of the time the problem
is between the chair and the desk".
:cry:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Well that all i have, i made a manual search in my save folders it's not here.
i also made a search by keywords ... nothing.
and i don't think it's an hidden file because i can found it in other rpg games i play.
and finally i downloaded the game again on the two host where the games is not down,
i don't found it inside either.

i don't know what sorcery is this but this file is nowhere to be found.

maybe that why i can't start this quest ? although i don't know how that would be related.

either way can you share me a virgin version of "global.rpgsave" if by miracle
the quest unlock after this i let's you know and if not i share you an updated version of my complete save folder
with a save made when "global.rpgsave" is inside my save folder.

thanks you for your patience , i don't know if the problem come from my dumb ass
but i feel like an idiot anyway. you know what we say "90 percent of the time the problem
is between the chair and the desk".
:cry:
there are 2 files there the first is the very beginning of the second all quests are completed

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
does anyone have a complete list of stuff we can do in the game? think I have most of it, but wanna check if I missed any events in the modulator

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
there are 2 files there the first is the very beginning of the second all quests are completed
still not working. :cry:
Here my save folder but i think my game didn't used the "global.rpgsave" you gave me.
i think i'm good for waiting the next update while hoping he is not gonna be buggy this time. :mad:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
still not working. :cry:
Here my save folder but i think my game didn't used the "global.rpgsave" you gave me.
i think i'm good for waiting the next update while hoping he is not gonna be buggy this time. :mad:
loaded your save, completed a couple of quests, but the quest to kidnap Ti not started.
some kind of problem but I could not figure out what it is

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes