RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Hellovd

Oct 24, 2021
Another question, im on 12.1 but do you like progress with sonya after being promoted to senior manager? because for me it says "in the next versions"

Wafflestomp9001

Jan 22, 2019
oh ok and how do we put our game at day because on the pc i only have "noon" "evening" and "nighttime"
and the fastfood i only have "noon" and "evening" and the school is closed on weekend.

thanks.

edit: when i choose "noon" on the pc or at work it put me on "day"
and the neighbour is nowhere to be seen and the dog do nothing.
i never edited my saves .
how i start this quest
thanks

my bad, I forgot to mention that you need to sneak into her house in the morning to take the money from her purse. also, noon and day are the same thing in this game.

Wafflestomp9001

Jan 22, 2019
okay, so I have almost every path completed so far, but the girlfriend path isnt progressing beyond the quest "nerdy tits" the counter just keeps increasing. also, I am stuck on trying to further seduce the teacher, I take her "extra carricular" quizes after class, and almost get her naked until she askes what her breast size is, then says they are D+ (her profile says D) then kicks you out of her office. how do I get beyond that?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
okay, so I have almost every path completed so far, but the girlfriend path isnt progressing beyond the quest "nerdy tits" the counter just keeps increasing. also, I am stuck on trying to further seduce the teacher, I take her "extra carricular" quizes after class, and almost get her naked until she askes what her breast size is, then says they are D+ (her profile says D) then kicks you out of her office. how do I get beyond that?
hope that one will be on next update.. hope is coming soon

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Ok, 1 if it is the alien "slave" and 2 how do I get there?
most quests are tied to progress in order to trigger some events, to unlock sewers need to tame racoon girl first, and some quest will bring you there, first cant go to east side , there is place for new sofia's home

xXmauriXx12

Oct 27, 2021
most quests are tied to progress in order to trigger some events, to unlock sewers need to tame racoon girl first, and some quest will bring you there, first cant go to east side , there is place for new sofia's home
And one more question, what should I do to succeed in the teacher's quiz?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
And one more question, what should I do to succeed in the teacher's quiz?
that one is unfinished yet i think, teacher says she has a D+ but we know for sure which size she has by alien artifact so we couldn't fail that one.. hope on some new version after current 12.2 may follow to some other quests to let you help her get some bigger ones and make her happy enough with mc

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes