RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

xXmauriXx12

Oct 27, 2021
that one is unfinished yet i think, teacher says she has a D+ but we know for sure which size she has by alien artifact so we couldn't fail that one.. hope on some new version after current 12.2 may follow to some other quests to let you help her get some bigger ones and make her happy enough with mc
Oh, Ok thanks

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone that pledges to dark forest knows how often the game gets updates or at least gets teaser content of the next patches?

Just curious to see if its worth the pledging that's all

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
how do i get PSI reserve to do it tablet on holly
to increase psi reserve must improve your intelligence, may need to do other quests first to trigger that event, with each 5 points int upgrade increases your max grade reach at school, remeber that after an increase to do more than 5 lessons a week, up to 10 possible to make it rise

Amirabilis

May 3, 2021
I have bought the clothes that he needed to change the cloths Judith wears, the one similar to hers but shorter and not the blue one but for some reason it wont let me. Am i putting it in the wrong place or is it a bug?

xXmauriXx12

Oct 27, 2021
I have bought the clothes that he needed to change the cloths Judith wears, the one similar to hers but shorter and not the blue one but for some reason it wont let me. Am i putting it in the wrong place or is it a bug?
To put the clothes on, first you have to wait for it to be bathing, then go to the basement and there in the washing machine you exchange it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so looking at change log look's like only fixes. but is there any thing new. i have 11. 3 sov what is new from there any new scenes with any of the girls and is there a way to get the slaver captured are some thing. i did not save buying the slave because you get called a slaver your self lol

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Ugh. Got the scene where you fuck Judith on the washing machine and suddenly couldn't interact with half the people on in the game :/. That's a weird bug. Lost an hour of progress over that.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I need a guide/walkthrough of this game in pdf or txt form, also if possible can you please show some images as well ? thanks.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes