RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
in the new version 12.99 there is a bug, you cant go to class, when you enter class, you get stuck and can't move like you are on a cutscene, maybe they fixed on 12.99.1

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Talking to the support team they said on the next update the bug will be fixed, so if you wanna do anything on the new version grind your grade till B- then try to do anything you can

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
So i have foud a path to bypass the bug, is not worth because you don't see one of the animations added in 12.99 but is better than nothing. All you need to do is save before your grade reaches E, copy the save into the 12.2 save folder(as if you where tranfering saves) and go to school to get the grade back, there is one way to find if that worked, just open menu and select quest logs if the gabe don't find anything and some pink text shows up it means is working

Andromaniac

Jul 15, 2021
idk whats going on but i dont have the "Aliens in the Backyard" save folder in the User Data/Default, can someone help an idiot out? im using windows 11 if that helps

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Hello everyone, today I would like to address all our patrons. Alas, we have some problems with Patreon, so if you have the opportunity and desire to continue to support us starting from next month, we ask you to do so via the alternative sites like SubscribeStar or Boosty. We would like to reassure everyone that work on our projects will continue in any case and is now in full swing. Thank you guys in advance, your support is very important for us.
You can support us here.

Reactions: Dell96kill

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I downloaded lastest update and i did got a bit salty to the fact of losing progress on 3 savestates due that grading bug :(

I hope there's an upcoming hotfix for that because its annoying

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
is there no way to use my save from 12.2 or if there is how do i use it
Put your old saves "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Aliens in the Backyard" in your game folder "Aliens in the Backyard v12.99(win)\Aliens in the Backyard\www\save"

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes