RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What needs to be done in the task? strange email address. - Look through the sewers ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Still no bug-fix version for the current game softlock?

I'm blank on what to do from this point atm

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are these all the tasks in this update. Am I missing something? Because I don't know what to do next?

Darkman2300

Nov 9, 2021
I'm stuck with the girlfriend in class, completed all till the wet lessons except the bj cause the game doesn't count it, anyone knows how to fix it?

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Створити точковий рисунок.jpg
saw a message that someone is on the visit but there is no any action, also I can't pass the entrance door and second floor. it's a bug or?

FlyerReady

Apr 25, 2022
I'm trying to the Search for Ti mission, but I'm stuck in the first room. I can't get through any of the doors because they need a code. There's a sparkling computer that also needs a code. I assume that the codes are supposed to be on some papers that I see in the dining room, but when I click the papers, nothing appears. The dialogue when I click them is literally blank. There are no words.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
I'm trying to the Search for Ti mission, but I'm stuck in the first room. I can't get through any of the doors because they need a code. There's a sparkling computer that also needs a code. I assume that the codes are supposed to be on some papers that I see in the dining room, but when I click the papers, nothing appears. The dialogue when I click them is literally blank. There are no words.
Show me a screenshot. But this can be circumvented by changing the language.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes