RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
How do i boost the girls mood after supercharging their arousal? i have a bunch of chocolate, but it's not letting me give it to them

Elimonatio*

Mar 1, 2021
I have Quest "Package for a gardener" Where I got the package from the delivery, but I cannot deliver to Holly... only ever says she is busy. Am I missing something? I have tried to go through the thread and cannot find anything.
I cannot also find "Lisa" alone. Any help?

Elimonatio*

Mar 1, 2021
I have a problem, all my animations is fucked up, I literally have no animations other than some flashes and changing pics, when there shoud be animation for me there is only a text, if someone had the same problem would appreciate any help (reinstalling didnt help)
PS It seems likely that somehow i dont have AnimPlayer.json if it should be there?
i seem to have the same issue. did you find a fix? I redownloaded but nothing. I do have the animation.json but cannot see animations

ORBITspearmint

Jun 9, 2022
FINALLY finished the game after 18 hours and 25 minutes XD,
on patch 12.99
QUESTS:
IN PROGRESS: 9, 0, 9
COMPLETED: 54, 7, 2
FAILED: 0, 0, 0

after military base there is still stuff to do, game ends in school in the morning when TI tells u that u have already finished everything there is to do in this patch.

Great game, love games from u guys even tho they might be buggy sometimes, I recommend u guys to play Goblin's Tale.

Andromaniac

Jul 15, 2021
FINALLY finished the game after 18 hours and 25 minutes XD,
on patch 12.99
QUESTS:
IN PROGRESS: 9, 0, 9
COMPLETED: 54, 7, 2
FAILED: 0, 0, 0

after military base there is still stuff to do, game ends in school in the morning when TI tells u that u have already finished everything there is to do in this patch.

Great game, love games from u guys even tho they might be buggy sometimes, I recommend u guys to play Goblin's Tale.
well then good sir, may i ask that you share us your save file

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes