RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

RickReturns

Dec 16, 2021
Hi everyone, I was re-playing this game since I played it a while back but now I'm stuck. I'm in a situation where the pg wakes up and if I go downstairs the doorbell starts ringing multiple times but i can't answer the door nor go back upstairs... I tried reloading, going downstairs in different time of the day or even starting the quest of the second public walk in the park with Holly but when I get back home I'm still stuck. Any suggestions? Am I missing something? I think it is a bug but I don't really know how to avoid it... maybe changing the save file but I'm not sure what variable could fix the problem since I think a quest should start when answering the door but it doesn't.
Ty

orensan

May 29, 2017
Hi everyone, I was re-playing this game since I played it a while back but now I'm stuck. I'm in a situation where the pg wakes up and if I go downstairs the doorbell starts ringing multiple times but i can't answer the door nor go back upstairs... I tried reloading, going downstairs in different time of the day or even starting the quest of the second public walk in the park with Holly but when I get back home I'm still stuck. Any suggestions? Am I missing something? I think it is a bug but I don't really know how to avoid it... maybe changing the save file but I'm not sure what variable could fix the problem since I think a quest should start when answering the door but it doesn't.
Ty
you gotta provide the save file to Leprikon01 , he'll be able to fix it and if you got multiple saves before and after send them as well to him, as that helps him to replicate the issue so he can fix it in further releases.

Reactions: Leprikon01

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Thx man, can I ask how did you do it? or it's a secret? :LOL:
No, it's not a secret.:) It's just that as a developer, I have more access to tools and I understand what needs to be changed.
For some reason, you had parcel delivery turned on, but there didn't seem to be anything like that for quests. So either there was a delivery earlier, but it didn't turn off in the code, or you somehow turned it on.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RickReturns

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Old Saves do not work. Changelog states quest Green Menace no longer starts on a Saturday do the walkthrough is no longer correct.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is an error in the description. Old saves work. Walkthrough for 12.99
Mine Didn't and I did label the walkthrough as outdated

EDIT: how did you get yours to work cause Imported mine over and they aren't showing up

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes