RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

deltadrlp

Jun 30, 2022
How do you defeat Viksi/Vixie on the roof of the college is there any trick. I only have used one safe slot all the time and its directly on the roof. So i cant go back. Any tips pls?

Lord Drakun

Dec 6, 2021
First message ever but I have a question, with Molly (the slut) I am stuck at the gadget costume it says 3/4 and she doesn't want to continue doing it, what's the incentive I need I order to continue?

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
First message ever but I have a question, with Molly (the slut) I am stuck at the gadget costume it says 3/4 and she doesn't want to continue doing it, what's the incentive I need I order to continue?
Continue the content with the milf until your modulator upgrades itself, once you gain the ability to cause the other person to be extra sensitive you can go talk to her and use the new function to continue her content.

Reactions: Lord Drakun

Dantespade666

Aug 31, 2019
So I have run into a bug, not sure if it has been mentioned before, I accidently slept after the Racooni fight and now can neither pass time nor do anything else since the aliens aren't available and I can't start the dialog for anything that passes tume

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
So I have run into a bug, not sure if it has been mentioned before, I accidently slept after the Racooni fight and now can neither pass time nor do anything else since the aliens aren't available and I can't start the dialog for anything that passes tume
If you give me your save, I'll fix it. But I would like to get a save before this error. So that I can repeat and correct it..

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
I saw someone else posted about this issue but never got a response. For Object: Girlfriend: Personal: in class, I have everything showing green for finished except Blowjob during class, Is this just a bug or do I need to do something else before doing this event in class again.
6dffafe2296ca1e939b164e5777da2d8.jpg

birdle

Jun 18, 2017
How do you defeat Viksi/Vixie on the roof of the college is there any trick. I only have used one safe slot all the time and its directly on the roof. So i cant go back. Any tips pls?
i don't know m8 i have the same problem i did 4 crits on her 200+ and still died maybe we are missing something because i'm stuck with no other saves than the first one

pacmansa

Jun 23, 2020
i don't know m8 i have the same problem i did 4 crits on her 200+ and still died maybe we are missing something because i'm stuck with no other saves than the first one
you might need to buy med kits from the hospital to heal yourself

birdle

Jun 18, 2017
i don't know what happened to the game i stared again because i got stuck on the "girlfriend" mission got to the same point but now i can't talk with anyone so i can't pass time even the computer does not work is there a fix

Hellovd

Oct 24, 2021
How do i get promoted again from cashier? Also for some reason i cant attend college although i finished the assignment

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes