RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
the quests tells you what to do literally, in the first picture, buy a spycam from the store and go visit the neighbors house during "evening/night".

Second one is similar to it except that it's triggered when she's in the shower, you take the key and talk to TI about duplicating it then you put it back.
1: I have a spycam, but i cant place it..... It not have no star.....
2: I have already placed a spycam in sis room, but nothing come up on the computer......

orensan

May 29, 2017
1: I have a spycam, but i cant place it..... It not have no star.....
2: I have already placed a spycam in sis room, but nothing come up on the computer......
1- guess you might not see the stars due to the tile colors, it's right in the middle of the bathroom, if you still can't, try switching to russian language and see if that does it.

2-have not had that happen, so maybe post your save so Leprikon01 can take a look at it.

mrra

Nov 13, 2020
How do you move the furniture to the sewers?
It doesn't let me pick them up or go to the sewers.

feed33ha

Apr 30, 2022
I have a problem, all my animations is fucked up, I literally have no animations other than some flashes and changing pics, when there shoud be animation for me there is only a text, if someone had the same problem would appreciate any help (reinstalling didnt help)
PS It seems likely that somehow i dont have AnimPlayer.json if it should be there?

Last edited:
Reactions: junior20000

Jr71945

May 9, 2022
I’ve run into a problem with the quest “Call of the aliens” it’s telling me to return the key in Judith’s room I can go in there and click on the desk but nothing happens?

orensan

May 29, 2017
I’ve run into a problem with the quest “Call of the aliens” it’s telling me to return the key in Judith’s room I can go in there and click on the desk but nothing happens?
pretty sure it's Milly's room(the sister with the glasses), not the mom

Jun 19, 2017
Ok, I just can't seem to find Lisa alone in the library only to tutor me so I can raise my Int to 15, I go to the libaray on Tuesday and Thursday but Suol is there every time, I argue with him and at the end its suggested I should add Lisa to the experiment. Nothing from the aliens saying I need to upgrade or anything, I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Jun 19, 2017
Ok, I just can't seem to find Lisa alone in the library only to tutor me so I can raise my Int to 15, I go to the libaray on Tuesday and Thursday but Suol is there every time, I argue with him and at the end its suggested I should add Lisa to the experiment. Nothing from the aliens saying I need to upgrade or anything, I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
And it turns out I missed the lady in the bushes at the Park.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes