RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
simple question, I decided to play the last version even if it is only an 2intermediate" update....
is there actually anything else than giving the ring ?!?

Shladark

Nov 11, 2021
I jist want to say that I really like this game. Yeah it is too grindy but I don't understand why everyone thinks money os hard to come by. I found that money was so easy to get I stopped going to work.
The game is mostly linear and most everyone's complaint of not knowing what to do next can be easily solved by just keep playing the game. If you can't do one thing move on and do something else.
The raccoon and possum fights did come out of nowhere and an autosave would have kept me from losing a hour of progress but that has happened in many games I have played over the decades.
My only real issue is one that makes the game impossible for me to play anymore. The fuse box mini game. Im playing on an android and i don't have a keyboard to use to do the game. I read in an earlier comment where someone mentioned the samething but no solution was offered.
Am I missing something?
Can someone help me with it?

Destruct122

May 30, 2017
Every time i go to enter the cave to fight the raccoon girl nother happens and I'm not allowed to leave, is there something I need to do?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Every time i go to enter the cave to fight the raccoon girl nother happens and I'm not allowed to leave, is there something I need to do?
once you enter that cave a combat must happen, if does not, may need to reload an earlier save and check again.. as cannot leave because once you win that combat something happen to make you leave

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hi !
how i'm supposed to start the dog walkings quest ?
i read on the forum it's on weekend at noon but that don't
work when i interact with the dogs at noon they bark,
they don't bark at other time of the day that the only thing
noon do for me.
help please. :cry:

Thanks.

have a good day.

Wafflestomp9001

Jan 22, 2019
im stuck trying to figure out how to progress with the alien slave girl. I need to find things to make her happy, but i cant figure out how.

update: I found out how, you need to get the quest to retrieve medicine for the raccoon in your treehouse, down in the sewers on the right hand side you will find a place that you can clean up and furnish to move the slave into, be careful of the crocodiles though, they hit hard.

Last edited:

UOKL

Jul 17, 2021
hi !
noon do for me.

Thanks.

have a good day.
its not at noon but at day

Wafflestomp9001

Jan 22, 2019
hi !
noon do for me.

Thanks.

have a good day.
it starts at Day, and to further the lewd rewards, after the first time mary pays you 10 bucks, you can go to her house in the morning and sneak to her purse to take the money she uses, forcing her to accept letting you play with her "Buns"

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
it starts at Day, and to further the lewd rewards, after the first time mary pays you 10 bucks, you can go to her house in the morning and sneak to her purse to take the money she uses, forcing her to accept letting you play with her "Buns"
oh ok and how do we put our game at day because on the pc i only have "noon" "evening" and "nighttime"
and the fastfood i only have "noon" and "evening" and the school is closed on weekend.

thanks.

edit: when i choose "noon" on the pc or at work it put me on "day"
and the neighbour is nowhere to be seen and the dog do nothing.
i never edited my saves .
how i start this quest
thanks

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes