• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Pfff i can't believe he censored the opening, i can't stand the devs who don't have the balls to stand up for their positions, and change their games and their plot because of some whiny people.

• Angry
Reactions: House Of Black

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Pfff i can't believe he censored the opening, i can't stand the devs who don't have the balls to stand up for their positions, and change their games and their plot because of some whiny people.
That whiny people are the very ones providing OMVN with their funding platform:
Yeah, well, good luck explaining that to the crazies around here. Anyhow, it was removed for entirely different reasons. Both the opening and that scene left me open to a lot of potential headaches over on patreon. So, I removed the threat to my future on patreon. This will also allow a lot of people to feel more at ease about being a little pervy with Alison, without the guilt of what happened to her at the start weighing down on them or turning them away from the game.
And it's only one of the many headaches they're having with them:
Idk what they do, but they are the reason I lost nearly 1000 $ the moment they announced taxes, almost all my higher tiers fled, and I had to remove the merchandise from tiers. Because getting merch = taxable. That was the only way to stop the bleeding. Trying to get my own website now, but it's not cheap. So, for the time being, I'm stuck with them.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
The truth is Maria speech based on how omvn talk irl.
Yes!! Dewit!! Bash him more!! Moar!!! Whinning those whiny people to their death!!! :sneaky:

Pfffffff who care about the statement from the dev. It's a fake news.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017

i can understand his reasons, but he could have kept the original story with a mod outside patreon like a lot of other games with lewdpatcher.

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
i can understand his reasons, but he could have kept the original story with a mod outside patreon like a lot of other games with lewdpatcher.
Actually the change with the beginning wasn't cause whiners, he never gives in to them. The first beginning didn't fit with Alison's sweet, innocent nature later in the story. You can't be questioning and intrigued by sexual thing while same time being completely oblivious to those thing if you have been sexually assaulted a little before.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
So basically you want a rape patch?
i don't give a shit about rape, but for this game it gave a dramatic side and a serious and dark tone to the story when 99% of the games here goes with the same boring bullshit, it made the game stand up, it's exactly the same thing with lord of imagination where the dev changed his opening and even the father backstory into some generic shit.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
i don't give a shit about rape, but for this game it gave a dramatic side and a serious and dark tone to the story when 99% of the games here goes with the same boring bullshit, it made the game stand up, it's exactly the same thing with lord of imagination where the dev changed his opening and even the father backstory into some generic shit.
It's still dramatic. So without that traumatized rape scene it's generic and boring now? I know for sure that dev want Alison to be dramatic and bleak game. So without the old prologue it's not stand out? The point is he changed on his own. He doesn't about care 95er opinion. He doesn't even care about me, a patron!!!!

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
i liked to see that there are many alison´s, i think it is hard to end this story in a understandable way.

you like to make a own website for your game look at vortex (last man) that is something you can make in a few hours and is not expensive. look not for the game there and not how she handles that the user need the page. Look more for how simple this page is. just the update links and spare comments. Let the game it self speak for your self. many 1 $ users work like the same as a few big spender. Your game has potential to work all alone well for you.

i am just in your 1 $ tier.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 22/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Alison fall of the apple" version "0.7".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Alison fall of the apple" versione "0.7".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Alison fall of the apple" version "0.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Alison fall of the apple" versione "0.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
you mostly right about it but the opening was a pick hardcore but maybe add a code to unlock it like nightmare
ok i playing the new opening and i got to say it not bad it and it thoughtful about the future think of it the first one so a town where out law will go to but the story in the show it as lawful as well today time but with people hiding and using there power to break the law. the old one show a place outlaw with everywhere but our cop girl can came to us even time she want it mean it likely not a busy day.
omg my grammar need work but to the point him likely change it to show off him skill of easy changing a main point of the story and omg him remove alison and ricky daughter talking

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's still available on older versions... I bet you can find 0.4 or earlier 0.3.6 somewhere rn on a google search or something. I just didn't see the point in keeping it around after making the decision to remove it. Heck, might even have an older build for you, since you want her raped so badly.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
yea any game that contains multiple paths are multiple games so definitely have to wait till these type are complete in the future sometimes you need a delorean for these type of games if you want to stay interested

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes