dinto

Aug 2, 2017
After each "new update" the game always ends at the same place as the protagonist "kidnaps" Alison's sister. What should the why are updates displayed that do not work?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
After each "new update" the game always ends at the same place as the protagonist "kidnaps" Alison's sister. What should the why are updates displayed that do not work?
There are multiple routes in the game
That's at the end of Dom-Affection... I think... or Dom-Obedience :unsure:
This is an update to the Love route, next is the Harem route
Check the walkthrough for how to get them all

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
He releases something pretty much every month
Sometimes more than once a month actually so your assumptions are incorrect
You'll see a release for harem next month at the latest
The last harem update came out Oct 27th which currently makes it less than 9 months ago
So I guess your calculations are incorrect too :sneaky:
Yeah my math failed me yesterday :D Still I didn't say he's not releasing anything, if someone plays all the routes in his games there's plenty of content, I'm just saying that for people like me that are interested in only one route in his 1 game there's little to no content. Just a little bit of critique, I think that he has too many project going on at once (3 routes in this game and one other game and it's like 4 different games at once) and he can't really handle it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
again nope that was not the case if you don´t believe me then go back and read the dialogue again.
she told Alison that she can Reverse the Procedure and after that Alison told her that she would never force her to to such a terrible thing and that was it there.
Are you feeling okay? It had been a day or less since the sex scene, at least in their world, so once they found her the decision was made. So it's not like Alison was pregnant for 8 months at this point and we had to force her to abort. It was as simple as putting it on hold the moment Jessica was in the picture, a decision that Alice and Alison made after their return home. In those three days that he spent moping around, the girls had decided what to do. We never get to see what exactly happened in those 3 days, but we know that some things changed. And try using spoiler tags, some people don't really want to read the entire story on some rant.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm just confused here ? Is there any new content released in this update because I can't find anything and also it leaves me where I finished in the last update or else since I'm following harem route that mean this new update is for any other routes or ??? OneManVN
Well, I didn't just release the same update with a new name you know? It's 0.6 and yes it has new content for love. If your save is not working from where you left it, try scrolling up a bit and then continue again.

Reactions: L30

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah my math failed me yesterday :D Still I didn't say he's not releasing anything, if someone plays all the routes in his games there's plenty of content, I'm just saying that for people like me that are interested in only one route in his 1 game there's little to no content. Just a little bit of critique, I think that he has too many project going on at once (3 routes in this game and one other game and it's like 4 different games at once) and he can't really handle it.
He can handle it just fine. Never missing an update shows that. He'd handle it even better if people spent less time complaining about lack of content, and more time giving like a whole 1$ that money would go towards better hardware and a second PC which would be used to work on multiple updates at once. But, it's cool. You can play it for free and complain if that's what you choose. It's not like I am trying to stop it. I release the game on here myself after all.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
He can handle it just fine. Never missing an update shows that. He'd handle it even better if people spent less time complaining about lack of content, and more time giving like a whole 1$ that money would go towards better hardware and a second PC which would be used to work on multiple updates at once. But, it's cool. You can play it for free and complain if that's what you choose. It's not like I am trying to stop it. I release the game on here myself after all.
What??? You're the leaker???? Now ban yourself!!!! :KEK:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Greeedy bastards!
Do they squander away the tax payers hard earned cash?
Idk what they do, but they are the reason I lost nearly 1000 $ the moment they announced taxes, almost all my higher tiers fled, and I had to remove the merchandise from tiers. Because getting merch = taxable. That was the only way to stop the bleeding. Trying to get my own website now, but it's not cheap. So, for the time being, I'm stuck with them.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Why are you getting so aggressive after a little bit of critique? If you believe that 1 update every 10+ months is "handling everything just fine" thats okay, I'm not agreeing with it tho. I have over 50 games that I will much more likely put my money into, so why I should support this one when I can't even get content I'm interested in?

I'm not really complaining about lack of content, I'm just pointing out that dev has too much on his hands and (for me) can't handle it. When you're looking at everything, yes, you? can handle updates well, but if you look at only 1 game (harem route for example) it shows that the game is not really progressing.

You're saying "if people spent less time complaining about lack of content, and more time giving like a whole 1$ that money would go towards better hardware and a second PC which would be used to work on multiple updates at once" but thats not the point, people will support you when they can get something in return and right now they would be paying for 1 update per 10+months, thats not really appealing isn't it? Give them a reason to support you and they will. (I'm talking about people like me, who are interested in only 1 of your games)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Idk what they do, but they are the reason I lost nearly 1000 $ the moment they announced taxes, almost all my higher tiers fled, and I had to remove the merchandise from tiers. Because getting merch = taxable. That was the only way to stop the bleeding. Trying to get my own website now, but it's not cheap. So, for the time being, I'm stuck with them.
Who's the tax collector? The IRS or HM Revenue & Customs or what? Since they claim VAT they'd have to present who's on the receiving end!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Why are you getting so aggressive after a little bit of critique? If you believe that 1 update every 10+ months is "handling everything just fine" thats okay, I'm not agreeing with it tho. I have over 50 games that I will much more likely put my money into, so why I should support this one when I can't even get content I'm interested in?

I'm not really complaining about lack of content, I'm just pointing out that dev has too much on his hands and (for me) can't handle it. When you're looking at everything, yes, you? can handle updates well, but if you look at only 1 game (harem route for example) it shows that the game is not really progressing.

You're saying "if people spent less time complaining about lack of content, and more time giving like a whole 1$ that money would go towards better hardware and a second PC which would be used to work on multiple updates at once" but thats not the point, people will support you when they can get something in return and right now they would be paying for 1 update per 10+months, thats not really appealing isn't it? Give them a reason to support you and they will. (I'm talking about people like me, who are interested in only 1 of your games)
Alison is one game. And that's where you went wrong from the start. There is no critique to be had to begin with. I am not being aggressive. I'm being honest. Harem and Dom are just different paths within the same game. And it is an update every month or three in the worst-case scenario if I'm working on The Shrink. As for what you would rather play, that's entirely up to you. I suggest you do that instead of "critiquing me" and then getting all worked up when I respond to said critique. A second PC would indeed allow me to work on more than one path which would literally equal an update for all paths 3 times sooner. And seeing as Alison is one game, you get one update every 30 to 90 days at worst case. Take care now.

Reactions: L30 and Hordragg

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Who's the tax collector? The IRS or HM Revenue & Customs or what? Since they claim VAT they'd have to present who's on the receiving end!
VAT has apparently always been a thing. But, it wasn't a thing for all other countries. That is until July. Now they are taxing everyone for the smallest things. I think even for discord access or some ridiculous shit. Anyhow, they are being told to do so by big daddy government.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But how/why did this tax thingy drove people away? I'm not familiar of the inner workings of pledges. Is it so that if a pledger picks a 10$ option and said tax in that country is 20% then pledger is actually billed 12$?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
But how/why did this tax thingy drove people away? I'm not familiar of the inner workings of pledges. Is it so that if a pledger picks a 10$ option and said tax in that country is 20% then pledger is actually billed 12$?
No, I had 150-250 and even 500 tiers. So, 5-15% adds up and it's not even that (for the most part). They are just done dealing with patreon and their shitty ways. Always trying to find some way to make more profit for themselves and less for the creators. They threw in the merch my way so I can lure in people, and apparently, it worked, and then slapped the tax on not long after it.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh, and the extra 2$ doesn't go to me, it goes to patreon. If they wanna pay tax, they should pay tax out of their own mother frakin pocket. Why charge my patrons extra for paying me! In order to pay their taxes. They already take a fat cut from all creators monthly, use 5% of it for taxes. Anyhow, the time to move away from it is approaching fast.

Reactions: L30

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019

Then the issue is you, I am Dom path guy also but I also like the other routes.
I rather take 1 update with more content per route instead of spread update with less any day of the week.

You also have to take into consideration that it is 1 guy doing all the work not a group of ppl working on it.
There is 1 update ~ month atm.

Also if you don't contribute to the development of the game, don't complain either

And no touching my Ava!

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Then the issue is you, I am Dom path guy also but I also like the other routes.
I rather take 1 update with more content per route instead of spread update with less any day of the week.

You also have to take into consideration that it is 1 guy doing all the work not a group of ppl working on it.
There is 1 update ~ month atm.

Also if you don't contribute to the development of the game, don't complain either

And no touching my Ava!
Hey he contribute with critiques!!! Who need money when you can get critique?
Anywayyyyyyyy..... poke Ava with my dick

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and McWoodz
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes