ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Really liked this update, but was a bit surprised, as I thought we had been told that Jess wasn't going to be a love option.
How much difference will there with the different love paths? I'm not sure if it is just to chose love options and have different sex scenes, or if there is more to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also a bit confused with the Johnson scene :

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks RobbDiggity, where do we install this shopping.rpy file please? I placed it in the game folder but still getting same "dissolve" errors.
You'd have to unren first I think
You can just hit ignore on any that come up though

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Really liked this update, but was a bit surprised, as I thought we had been told that Jess wasn't going to be a love option.
How much difference will there with the different love paths? I'm not sure if it is just to chose love options and have different sex scenes, or if there is more to it.

Also a bit confused with the Johnson scene :

You were told in order to keep some secrets... Well, secret. And the same reason will be applied here on the Johnson question. No clue. You will see plenty of Maria and Jessica, it's just the time limit that ended it there, had to stop somewhere for this update.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
the last update in the love route ended with a preggo Allison/Alice or was it not???
Alice said that she is now pregnant with mc child,and in the update both of them wanting a child too no preggo anymore???

and another thing With allison : in the first versions of the love route there was explained that the bastards need allison back at all cost to fertilize her and that she ruined his research and his work ect..ect..
and now he has a new allison pet that looks like allison and with the ai but only to do what she was there for as a fuckdoll.
i thought his research is ruined and because of that he needs allison back at all cost??????

i am confused o_O o_O

what is it now it does not makes much sense because it is a contradiction to past love story updates.
so why chasing her when he has already made a new pet for him and so we saw he can make more if he want´s o_O
and like 3 days later ingame after the last love update he is in a lab fucking with an allison clone"pet" whatever.
i get that it could be from revenge or something but still it is confusing at some points.

Last edited:

Rhaenys001

Apr 9, 2020
I'm just confused here ? Is there any new content released in this update because I can't find anything and also it leaves me where I finished in the last update or else since I'm following harem route that mean this new update is for any other routes or ??? OneManVN

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
the last update in the love route ended with a preggo Allison/Alice or was it not???
Alice said that she is now pregnant with mc child,and in the update both of them wanting a child too no preggo anymore???

and another thing With allison : in the first versions of the love route there was explained that the bastards need allison back at all cost to fertilize her and that she ruined his research and his work ect..ect..
and now he has a new allison pet that looks like allison and with the ai but only to do what she was there for as a fuckdoll.
i thought his research is ruined and because of that he needs allison back at all cost??????

i am confused o_O o_O

what is it now it does not makes much sense because it is a contradiction to past love story updates.
so why chasing her when he has already made a new pet for him and so we saw he can make more if he want´s o_O
and like 3 days later ingame after the last love update he is in a lab fucking with an allison clone"pet" whatever.
i get that it could be from revenge or something but still it is confusing at some points.
In last update Mc nut inside Alison/Alice but Alice use her nano thing to halt preggo process iirc. So in this update, Alice ask mc because she will stop birth control herself if mc want preggo. My opinion about johnson is Alison/Alice is still the most functional one he made. Other clones is likely to be a knock off or an infertile one. So he still need Alison/Alice at least for autopsy to find out why she's a success.
I'm just confused here ? Is there any new content released in this update because I can't find anything and also it leaves me where I finished in the last update or else since I'm following harem route that mean this new update is for any other routes or ??? OneManVN
Yeah it's love route update so no new content for harem and dom. But harem update is the next one because it won the poll in patreon.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
In last update Mc nut inside Alison/Alice but Alice use her nano thing to halt preggo process iirc. So in this update, Alice ask mc because she will stop birth control herself if mc want preggo. My opinion about johnson is Alison/Alice is still the most functional one he made. Other clones is likely to be a knock off or an infertile one. So he still need Alison/Alice at least for autopsy to find out why she's a success.

Yeah it's love route update so no new content for harem and dom. But harem update is the next one because it won the poll in patreon.
nope Alice told Alison that the preggo could be terminated but Alison told her she would NEVER force her to do that,so that was not on hold in the last update.
and now in this update they talk like it was terminated earlier but that was not the case there.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
nope Alice told Alison that the preggo could be terminated but Alison told her she would NEVER force her to do that,so that was not on hold in the last update.
and now in this update they talk like it was terminated earlier but that was not the case there.
It was on hold by Alice decision because she want to ask mc first. No one force her. She's just a good girl. Don't ask me how to hold a baby inside. It's a damn nano thing.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It was on hold by Alice decision because she want to ask mc first. No one force her. She's just a good girl. Don't ask me how to hold a baby inside. It's a damn nano thing.
again nope that was not the case if you don´t believe me then go back and read the dialogue again.
she told Alison that she can Reverse the Procedure and after that Alison told her that she would never force her to to such a terrible thing and that was it there.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
again nope that was not the case if you don´t believe me then go back and read the dialogue again.
she told Alison that she can Reverse the Procedure and after that Alison told her that she would never force her to to such a terrible thing and that was it there.
I believe you and I read it but "Alison told her that she would never force her to to such a terrible thing and that was it there." 1. Alison didn't force her. It's Alice decision. Of course both want a baby but they won't if MC refuse to have a baby.
2. It's not reverse. It's on hold. It's like nano shit whatever it is hold millions of sperm at bay or just protecc da egg. Whatever it is, it's not abortion or terminate or whatever term you use "yet".
But again who doesn't want preggo Alison/Alice?

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
After each "new update" the game always ends at the same place as the protagonist "kidnaps" Alison's sister. What should the why are updates displayed that do not work?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
After each "new update" the game always ends at the same place as the protagonist "kidnaps" Alison's sister. What should the why are updates displayed that do not work?
There are multiple routes in the game
That's at the end of Dom-Affection... I think... or Dom-Obedience :unsure:
This is an update to the Love route, next is the Harem route
Check the walkthrough for how to get them all

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
He releases something pretty much every month
Sometimes more than once a month actually so your assumptions are incorrect
You'll see a release for harem next month at the latest
The last harem update came out Oct 27th which currently makes it less than 9 months ago
So I guess your calculations are incorrect too :sneaky:
Yeah my math failed me yesterday :D Still I didn't say he's not releasing anything, if someone plays all the routes in his games there's plenty of content, I'm just saying that for people like me that are interested in only one route in his 1 game there's little to no content. Just a little bit of critique, I think that he has too many project going on at once (3 routes in this game and one other game and it's like 4 different games at once) and he can't really handle it.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes