OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Been through the prologue and made the crucial choice whether to be a decent guy or something else...
Whatever happend with the arrest warrant and the SWAT team and what not?
Are the New Yorks finest a bunch of clowns that can't even tell what time it is?
Or is everything going to be revealed in a not to distant future?
If you are referring to the night-raid love update 4? I think? There was no warrant, this was a squad of paid by "coommie" corrupt cops, sent in to end you and capture Alison.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Game is awesome but now it's nearly a year without content for harem route and I give up waiting for it, it's just not worth it. Game splits into 3 routes that are basicaly 3 different games + dev works on 1 other game that have a ton of missable content. So if you want to do 1 playthrough like me you have like ~2-4h of content at the moment in harem route. I love the characters and all but I don't see this game coming to an end in 5 years. It's like dev is trying to fill the pool using a glass of water.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Game is awesome but now it's nearly a year without content for harem route and I give up waiting for it, it's just not worth it. Game splits into 3 routes that are basicaly 3 different games + dev works on 1 other game that have a ton of missable content. So if you want to do 1 playthrough like me you have like ~2-4h of content at the moment in harem route. I love the characters and all but I don't see this game coming to an end in 5 years. It's like dev is trying to fill the pool using a glass of water.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Now imagine if you were actually paying for it. *Phew* it's a good thing you get it all for free. Devs work as fast as the hardware allows them too. Try supporting the games you enjoy, and maybe you will see faster updates. Also, you might want to check your calendar on that whole year thing, I'm not denying that updates are slow, but I'm not Sir. Releases once a year.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So wait,I haven't played this in forever. MC's disappeared girlfriend is alive,and we've seen her in the game? Who is she??????

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Now imagine if you were actually paying for it. *Phew* it's a good thing you get it all for free. Devs work as fast as the hardware allows them too. Try supporting the games you enjoy, and maybe you will see faster updates. Also, you might want to check your calendar on that whole year thing, I'm not denying that updates are slow, but I'm not Sir. Releases once a year.
So I checked my calendar and the last update for harem route (0.4.5) was October 2019, so it's nearly 10 months and I highly doubt you will release an update for harem route in 2 months, so yeah, a year. And sorry to say but if I was a patron since then I would be regretting it. I will support devs that can give me something in return, you don't. If I would be interested in all paths in AFotA, I would probably support you, but I'm not, so it would be weird for me to give 120$ a year for ~1h of content I'm interested in. (I'm speculating about the time, I don't really know how much content do you squeeze in 1 update)

McWoodz That wasn't the point of my post.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
So I checked my calendar and the last update for harem route (0.4.5) was October 2019, so it's nearly 10 months and I highly doubt you will release an update for harem route in 2 months, so yeah, a year. And sorry to say but if I was a patron since then I would be regretting it. I will support devs that can give me something in return, you don't. If I would be interested in all paths in AFotA, I would probably support you, but I'm not, so it would be weird for me to give 120$ a year for ~1h of content I'm interested in. (I'm speculating about the time, I don't really know how much content do you squeeze in 1 update)

McWoodz That wasn't the point of my post.
He releases something pretty much every month
Sometimes more than once a month actually so your assumptions are incorrect
You'll see a release for harem next month at the latest
The last harem update came out Oct 27th which currently makes it less than 9 months ago
So I guess your calculations are incorrect too :sneaky:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I am going to start this, finally! I noticed early on you mentioned how dark it is, but there's no tag for violence. Can I assume that at least some of that darkness is inflicted by the protagonist rather than just against him or his loved ones? Also will the remaster require a restart? thanks!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Mom in The SHRINK?

But since there are less than 100 girls between the games and that throws the math off, we'll say she's a born-again virgin! :giggle:
The "landlady" in The Shrink Jessica in love, and possibly some gurlz. There are no moms in Vn's ;)

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
There are some bugs in the shopping.rpyc code where he is using 'dissolve(.5)'. This should either just be 'dissolve' or 'Dissolve(0.5)'. I unrenned and decompiled and was able to fix it. The corrected file is attached. (Hopefully this is ok to post in here, if not mods please delete).
Thanks RobbDiggity, where do we install this shopping.rpy file please? I placed it in the game folder but still getting same "dissolve" errors.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes