OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Do a drop of Slonique, and have the MC get fisted by one of the girls, and you see tension rise across the board, lol.
Psh. It's already planned. Not my fault if they decide to bend over, then spread em, and get fisted. They can get rekt if they don't like it after specifically clicking all those options. In fact, I'll wreck em. :D It's gonna be some dom crazy "Mc becomes a bitch" path.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Psh. It's already planned. Not my fault if they decide to bend over, then spread em, and get fisted. They can get rekt if they don't like it after specifically clicking all those options. In fact, I'll wreck em. :D It's gonna be some dom crazy "Mc becomes a bitch" path.
That sounds a bit brutal....

Kinda like this, just with fists and strapons? lol

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just wanna know if we can fist Ava yet? :unsure: Everyone needs a personal hand puppet.:sneaky:
I tell everyone how nice you are and you want to jam your arm up me.

*Has popcorn in hand* Waits for the flames. (Once people have seen both endings.)
Already talked to you about mine but I won't hide the fact I bawled at the bad end.

This update changed a few things around for me.

Mistress will always be number 1 in harem and dom routes but Alice and Alison absolutely steal the limelight in the love path.

DO NOT CLICK SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS UPDATE THEY ARE STORY RELATED.

Especially now Alison is aware of Alice and they talk and argue with each other, that is hilarious. Also, as I told you last night, Alison is by far scarier than Alice when it comes to cake.

Shadow was also amazing in this update. She hasn't had the spotlight as much as Mel and Alison/Alice but the few scenes she's had now have made her a star in the making.

The scene with her and Rob was absolutely fantastic.

One of the new girls is my new fave though. She is the absolute cutest lil thing i've ever seen in a VN.

It was also the talk between her and Shadow that was one of the highlights for me.

Maria is awesome and an amazingly good giwl.

I just feel for the MC now. It's going to be a struggle for him in both the happy end and the bad end.

In the bad end he got so close and lost the woman he loved all over again but in the good end he rescues her and now has the woman he's loved and nearly broke over losing and his new lover.

We've also lost Gene.

int13

Jul 2, 2018
Hi, OneManVN
in the prologue if I select "remastered intro" - there will be a nightmare scene at night, and if I select "original intro" there is no nightmare scene .. I think it should be...pls check, thx

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
OneManVN i have to say that the main problem of this game is that is getting too much similar to retrieving the past in "too many cooks in the kitchen"
meaning too many characters where us (the mc) just feel like one more and that ends confusing some people (atleast me)
i usually prefer games more centered in the mc and less in other npcs or i lost interest fast, i loved this game at first but its getting tooo big in the charácter department (dont even remember the names of more than 2 or 3 girls).

Reactions: Arcane666

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Love you guys, and I'm sorry about this. I've made some important and significant (Minor in work changes.) However. If you are a perv like me. You'll likely want to download at least the patch I'm uploading. It adds the option: To let Alice do the bounce again! *Giggles* Can I do the bounce again daddy? Replay it all you like. It was initially in the build. But, due to issues. We removed it until we could sort it out. It's now fixed.
Aside from those changes. Not much else has changed. So choose if it's worth the download. I'm also sending links to the complete build with the fix. For newcomers, and or... those who want the whole thing. My apologies to all those who compress my builds for this extra work.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hi, OneManVN
in the prologue if I select "remastered intro" - there will be a nightmare scene at night, and if I select "original intro" there is no nightmare scene .. I think it should be...pls check, thx
It was fixed on this build.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes