the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
OneManVN just fyi, your posted patch to update v0.4.3 to v0.4.3Fix only contains images and videos already to be found in v0.4.3. if there should be scripts, these are missing.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN just fyi, your posted patch to update v0.4.3 to v0.4.3Fix only contains images and videos already to be found in v0.4.3. if there should be scripts, these are missing.
Anyhow, ignore the fix IMO. I uploaded the whole game with the fixes. The links have been updated. The patch is only for those who already downloaded previous 0.4.3 full.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
the66 To save you some headaches. Before you do compress this new build with the patch only. If you do that is, please rename the music file properly so people don't harass you. Frank Nora space intended. From the superlong Frank Nora blah blah found in the music folder. Unless you completely remove audio idk.

Last edited:

wickd123

Oct 8, 2017
So, for some reason the corruption path always stop when alison and mc go out (and she wears all black) even though there are many more images to be found that come after that in "corruptionII". Any clues?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So, for some reason the corruption path always stop when alison and mc go out (and she wears all black) even though there are many more images to be found that come after that in "corruptionII". Any clues?
In the kitchen scene at the start. Chose: Sniff her panties, then I dropped something. From there on hit all the dom plus points. It'll open everything else.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I tell everyone how nice you are and you want to jam your arm up me.

Already talked to you about mine but I won't hide the fact I bawled at the bad end.

This update changed a few things around for me.

Mistress will always be number 1 in harem and dom routes but Alice and Alison absolutely steal the limelight in the love path.

DO NOT CLICK SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS UPDATE THEY ARE STORY RELATED.

Especially now Alison is aware of Alice and they talk and argue with each other, that is hilarious. Also, as I told you last night, Alison is by far scarier than Alice when it comes to cake.

Shadow was also amazing in this update. She hasn't had the spotlight as much as Mel and Alison/Alice but the few scenes she's had now have made her a star in the making.

The scene with her and Rob was absolutely fantastic.

One of the new girls is my new fave though. She is the absolute cutest lil thing i've ever seen in a VN.

It was also the talk between her and Shadow that was one of the highlights for me.

Maria is awesome and an amazingly good giwl.

I just feel for the MC now. It's going to be a struggle for him in both the happy end and the bad end.

In the bad end he got so close and lost the woman he loved all over again but in the good end he rescues her and now has the woman he's loved and nearly broke over losing and his new lover.

We've also lost Gene.
I clicked the spoilers. This is so unfair. You just spoiled the entire game for me.
PS: I love seeing your comments, especially when you are so passionate about the characters. This is why I love what I do. Thank you, Ava. And everyone else who truly gets them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
PS: I love seeing your comments, especially when you are so passionate about the characters. This is why I love what I do. Thank you, Ava. And everyone else who truly gets them.
It is one of my fave games and on top of that I am technically part of it.

Mel is my mistress in dom route (and will be in harem) even though i'm slightly cheating on her in love route but that's only cos i'm not there, character me that is.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
found something weird on a fresh game in the new fixed version while playing on auto text...
after leaving the hospital in the car ride to the restaurant scene the first line Alison says "So you like....friends" seems to be on a bigger delay then the rest of the text, (I don't have the text speed maxed) so its possible the are some " " extra spaces or some invisible letters its trying to keep print to the screen.
(not sure how the branching go so my options were the original intro, act by the book and peek at Alison)

its not a big issue just weird and messed the flow of the game for me.. (I thought maybe game was stuck loading something at first..)

edit1: in the restaurant the line: "I would never forget her birthday, you know that." should be said by the MC and not Michelle

edit2: then later after Alison gets changed the line: "Here he comes, sweetie, are you ready?" should be said by Michelle and not the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I did not see that twist coming. I'm enjoying myself so far and all the characters. I think my brain may have broke when I realized I had only made it through chapter 1 so far. I was just having such a good time with the story. I truly thought I had to be so much farther in. I shall have to pace myself.

I do believe I may have to rethink not choosing the harem route. Curse you lovesickness and the choices you make me endure!

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I tell everyone how nice you are and you want to jam your arm up me.
Just up to the elbow. You could handle pink johhny so my little arm will fit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gotta ballgag and handcuff Ava over a sawhorse until folks have enjoyed Love path..maybe see just how long Tiffa's arm is...my turn missy!!!! shoo "bigger ego than Rob dame"
That's hot:sneaky:
Yeah, I'm gonna need a source. For research purposes of course. :oops:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.3 Fix] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 2.76 GB

Download Win (235 MB): BROKEN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had not played this game for some time now. When I first played it, the rape scene at the beginning of the story bothered me. It did not keep me from continuing the story as part of the story was Allison and MC dealing with the rape, but it did make it so I wasn't as interested in keeping up with the story as it was updated. When I saw in the change log that the prologue had been redone I decided to give it another try. I was happy with the way the story was progressing until I stopped the story at that point and I'm not sure that I will continue. It seems that she will be removed from that situation shortly, so I'm not sure why it is there It just seems like an unnecessary ugly moment that was only in there to show a sex scene. I am glad that the first rape scene was taken out even though it could be argued that it had some value to the story but why add one that does not. At the very least I think a rape tag should be added.
It was there to show how she had been treated and what she has gone through to explain why she is as broken as she is.

She also wasn't being raped she was being blackmailed so no, the tag doesn't need adding.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes