justsomedood

Aug 20, 2016
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.3 Fix] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 2.76 GB

Download Win (235 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Getting a problem i cant extract your zip with 7zip or winrar, is anyone else getting the same problem?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.3 Fix] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 2.76 GB

Download Win (235 MB): - - -

I can't open that, yesterdays version works fine, but when I try to extract this 7-zip gives me a error.
My windows is not in english so this is the error translated by google 'there is extra content after the actual information content'
Is there a problem with this file or my computer?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Getting a problem i cant extract your zip with 7zip or winrar, is anyone else getting the same problem?
Likewise. Winrar said that the file is corrupted.
I can't open that, yesterdays version works fine, but when I try to extract this 7-zip gives me a error.
My windows is not in english so this is the error translated by google 'there is extra content after the actual information content'
i am compressing again when it finish i will update the links

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
found something weird on a fresh game in the new fixed version while playing on auto text...
after leaving the hospital in the car ride to the restaurant scene the first line Alison says "So you like....friends" seems to be on a bigger delay then the rest of the text, (I don't have the text speed maxed) so its possible the are some " " extra spaces or some invisible letters its trying to keep print to the screen.
(not sure how the branching go so my options were the original intro, act by the book and peek at Alison)

its not a big issue just weird and messed the flow of the game for me.. (I thought maybe game was stuck loading something at first..)

edit1: in the restaurant the line: "I would never forget her birthday, you know that." should be said by the MC and not Michelle

edit2: then later after Alison gets changed the line: "Here he comes, sweetie, are you ready?" should be said by Michelle and not the MC.
Thanks for the feedback. I just fixed those, those fixes will be included in the next update.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I did not see that twist coming. I'm enjoying myself so far and all the characters. I think my brain may have broke when I realized I had only made it through chapter 1 so far. I was just having such a good time with the story. I truly thought I had to be so much farther in. I shall have to pace myself.

I do believe I may have to rethink not choosing the harem route. Curse you lovesickness and the choices you make me endure!
You don't choose a route in this one - You save where you get the choice then play them all.
All completely different stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
[/QUOTE

its smaller than previous...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
found something weird on a fresh game in the new fixed version while playing on auto text...
after leaving the hospital in the car ride to the restaurant scene the first line Alison says "So you like....friends" seems to be on a bigger delay then the rest of the text, (I don't have the text speed maxed) so its possible the are some " " extra spaces or some invisible letters its trying to keep print to the screen.
(not sure how the branching go so my options were the original intro, act by the book and peek at Alison)

its not a big issue just weird and messed the flow of the game for me.. (I thought maybe game was stuck loading something at first..)

edit1: in the restaurant the line: "I would never forget her birthday, you know that." should be said by the MC and not Michelle

edit2: then later after Alison gets changed the line: "Here he comes, sweetie, are you ready?" should be said by Michelle and not the MC.
Been up all night, fixing those minor pesky things. Going to change speaker name entirely soon. The m or M or even Mls is irritating me. Easily mistaken often. As for the pause, it was just a .1 sec pause. No biggie. However, since it serves no purpose, and it was part of the code from a noob developer who thought pause was cool. It has now been removed. A fix to the fix of the fix is coming. It'll be placed on a patch and main build next update. Not going to start a riot by uploading a new build daily.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
None of my saves work with the new update :( Is there is way to fix this?
My apologies. We made some significant changes to the initial choices. That broke the saves. We do try to keep the game functional as a priority, but, making changes to improve it... Can sometimes lead to some sacrifices. I suppose speed text to the max if you don't care about checking out the remastered. And then ctrl down to skip to the point you were.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just up to the elbow. You could handle pink johhny so my little arm will fit.

That's hot:sneaky:

Yeah, I'm gonna need a source. For research purposes of course. :oops:
Talk about diving in. "Never mind that, just in and out okay, that's how you're going to find it." :ROFLMAO:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What’s the difference between the love and harem routes story wise
Think of them as three different games. It's explained on the hint when you make a choice. That is if you've played it of course. If you're asking before you even play. They are completely different. Love is the actual story. The rest are "what if" branchings to entertain fans, and feed some fetishes.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
Think of them as three different games. It's explained on the hint when you make a choice. That is if you've played it of course. If you're asking before you even play. They are completely different. Love is the actual story. The rest are "what if" branchings to entertain fans, and feed some fetishes.
Oh ok thanks are any of the story’s complete yet

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
waiting in on the compressed version, gonna try this game for the first time. Lovin the comments by the developer ;)
Might want to stop waiting. It's been compressed already by the66 search for his post few pages back. And thank you, hope you enjoy it. No the game is not complete. Love is on the way towards its end though.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes