desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Dom route is so short :(

Is there any content other than the Melissa strap on thing? Can you clarify what the goals are for the subpaths on dom route?

Unleash the beast didnt have the pregnancy/corruption/ass points. Will you get pregnancy on that subpath? If you just get closer or pretend you just got there, you get the choice for pregnancy path. Is unleash the beast the correct path for really training Alison to be a pet, or is that more focused on the other girls and weird competition with Melissa?

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019

Is there any content other than the Melissa strap on thing? Can you clarify what the goals are for the subpaths on dom route?

Unleash the beast didnt have the pregnancy/corruption/ass points. Will you get pregnancy on that subpath? If you just get closer or pretend you just got there, you get the choice for pregnancy path. Is unleash the beast the correct path for really training Alison to be a pet, or is that more focused on the other girls and weird competition with Melissa?
Well, there is the content in the restroom at the store. But Dom is still in fairly early stages. Harem is the next update, and Dom path will get an update after that.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Sadly, Dom is the least developed route :( Most people hammered love initially on the vote, and some harem. However, I forced the dom into a cycle. So come October, you'll get a nice lengthy update on it. I let patrons choose on the two first paths. The third is automatic. So the next one is harem. It won for September. October I enforce dom mandatory 90-day cycle. (90 days if it doesn't win a vote.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He waited four years. It was ugly and unnecessary. Using your argument why did he wait for years?
Where are you getting that he waited 4 years to have sex with her?

By resisting she meant bending to his will completely not bending over for his cock.

The whole scene was just bad taste. No idea why it was shown to players with such details (could be simply explained with words) ,to arouse players ? i get that there are kinks like that and im not shaming but playing 'love' route and seeing love of your life and mother of your child getting raped with such details was far from enjoyable.
It's not supposed to be enjoyable, that's kinda the point.

It's whole point was to make you hate him more.

By "love" route you must know by now it won;t be happily ever after with Jess?

The only love options are Alice, Alison or Mel (or both Alice and Alison). The days of Jess being able to be a loving partner are long gone.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Where are you getting that he waited 4 years to have sex with her?

By resisting she meant bending to his will completely not bending over for his cock.

It's not supposed to be enjoyable, that's kinda the point.

It's whole point was to make you hate him more.

By "love" route you must know by now it won;t be happily ever after with Jess?

The only love options are Alice, Alison or Mel (or both Alice and Alison). The days of Jess being able to be a loving partner are long gone.
You didn't know this then. Sleeping with Alice = rape I was told by a special someone who's mother truly showed him, love. And, if you sleep with Alice and Alison? Guess what. NTR! This game has NTR, wtf man! You promised no NTR!

My advice? Don't bother trying to reason, I'm done. Going to use the ignore feature.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You didn't know this then. Sleeping with Alice = rape I was told by a special someone who's mother truly showed him, love. And, if you sleep with Alice and Alison? Guess what. NTR! This game has NTR, wtf man! You promised no NTR!

My advice? Don't bother trying to reason, I'm done. Going to use the ignore feature.
Are you serious there hunni or just winding me up?

Surely nobody said that?

Please tell me nobody said that....

Please?

• Thinking Face

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Are you serious there hunni or just winding me up?

Surely nobody said that?

Please tell me nobody said that....

Please?
I am dead serious. I wish I was joking. I can't release the name. I don't want to start riots, and private messages sent to me remain(Anonymous) you know that.

• Angry

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am dead serious. I wish I was joking. I can't release the name. I don't want to start riots, and private messages sent to me remain(Anonymous) you know that.
I don't want to know who said it, i'd rather never know that way I can live in ignorant bliss that someone didn't say some of the dumbest shit i've ever read.

That's an achievement because there is a lot of dumb shit on the internet.

If I wouldn't get in trouble for it i'd host a dumbest comment of the week award so all could marvel at the mystery and ponder how these people managed to escape natural selection.

Reactions: L30

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't want to know who said it, i'd rather never know that way I can live in ignorant bliss that someone didn't say some of the dumbest shit i've ever read.

That's an achievement because there is a lot of dumb shit on the internet.

If I wouldn't get in trouble for it i'd host a dumbest comment of the week award so all could marvel at the mystery and ponder how these people managed to escape natural selection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When I discovered the initial rape scene had been taken out I gave the game another try only to find that another rape scene had been added. If the game had been appropriately tagged with rape, I would have left it alone as I do now.
The initial rape scene hasn't been taken out, it was altered slightly.

Stuff still happens and you still see some of the rest in a nightmare she has.

Sure you are more than entitled to your own opinion but what is it you are looking for here?

Are you expecting OMVN to change scenes just to suit you?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Couldn't agree more. And, that's mild. Other times I'm literally told to actually alter the game. As in "Told" not suggested, or asked nicely. Told, to change something, so it suits that person. Otherwise, he will never again play my game he paid for a whole 0$.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019

Sure you are more than entitled to your own opinion but what is it you are looking for here?

Correct, the original intro scene is still there. The remastered scene is you showing up in time to save her. The nightmare, as of this update also is different depending on which you choose.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Thankfully, she can be saved this time at least. I've also planned to render the scene all over with new Alison render. And, making sure the "saved" doesn't include any scratches on her, let alone dirt. I was new, and a noob. Will remaster this shit in due time.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Couldn't agree more. And, that's mild. Other times I'm literally told to actually alter the game. As in "Told" not suggested, or asked nicely. Told, to change something, so it suits that person. Otherwise, he will never again play my game he paid for a whole 0$.
Ooh, does this mean that from next month, I can tell you what to do, since, y'know, I'll technically be paying you?
I was thinking something along the lines of "Dance, monkeyboy!" It's my go to line, just ask Ava!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ooh, does this mean that from next month, I can tell you what to do, since, y'know, I'll technically be paying you?
I was thinking something along the lines of "Dance, monkeyboy!" It's my go to line, just ask Ava!
Technically, as a patron, you can tell me whatever you wish :love: (For the low low price of 100$ tier.) I send nudes. Pants optional.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I originally thought it may have been due to negative feedback about rape.
It was changed because he didn't like it. He doesn't change things because other people don't like them.

Also, dev doesn't control the thread, he can't change the tags but he disagreed with you anyway so wouldn't change it.

You need to appeal to the mod running it and hope he agrees with you. Only 2 of you out of everyone playing isn't enough to get a tag added.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It was changed because he didn't like it. He doesn't change things because other people don't like them.

Also, dev doesn't control the thread, he can't change the tags.
If only I had just one more of you. I'd take over the world. One render at a time. You're
for a reason. Please, let's just leave it be :) I can't please everyone. But, that doesn't mean I should make them miserable if I can.
Also, here is some love for the rest of you out there.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes