✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
If only I had just one more of you. I'd take over the world. One render at a time. You're
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for a reason. Please, let's just leave it be :) I can't please everyone. But, that doesn't mean I should make them miserable if I can.
Also, here is some love for the rest of you out there.
If only I had just one more of you. I'd take over the world. One render at a time. You're
for a reason. Please, let's just leave it be :) I can't please everyone. But, that doesn't mean I should make them miserable if I can.
Also, here is some love for the rest of you out there.
Are you trying to kill me?

This VN is the paradise of redheads

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess I'm just overly sensitive to this issue because years ago I was friends with a woman who was raped and it bothers me to this day. I play these games for fun and I avoid games that contain rape because I know what it did to her. This game has had elements that bothered me. The raping of Jessica, former girlfriend and mother of MC's child just crossed the line for me.
Nobody said you were over sensitive.

I'm friends with quite a few rape victims, what has that got to do with anything?

I get threatened with it on a regular basis, some guys really hate lesbians.

You've shared your opinion and others have shared theirs. However in this matter the only opinion that counts is the dev and he hasn't changed any elements because other people have demanded so this will likely be staying too.

I don't happen to agree with you on this because the scene did to me what it needed to do, it made me hate him. Merely saying he was a dick doesn't have the same effect. Same with the dad abusing Alison in the cage, if I hadn't seen it her words wouldn't have had the same impact.

Nobody is trying to belittle your opinion we were just saying things aren't going to change because you don't like them. Not everyone is going to agree with your opinion.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
As fun as all this is... my second favourite fiery redhead (Haley) has just made an appearance, laters y'all Ignore that last bit, I'm not American...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My opinion is that it should have a rape tag because the story contains rape. Perhaps the moderator will read my posts and decide to put a rape tag on it, I'm not sure how the process works. I'm not asking the developer to change the story, I just did not understand why one scene was removed and the other added. Anyway, I am leaving this forum, no need for replies.
It's been explained several times, one was altered because the dev didn't like it the new one was added to set a scene.

Mod probably won't add it because it hasn't got enough requests. It takes a lot more than 1 considering other people disagree heavily.

Also the second time you've said you were leaving.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It's been explained several times, one was altered because the dev didn't like it the new one was added to set a scene.

Mod probably won't add it because it hasn't got enough requests. It takes a lot more than 1 considering other people disagree heavily.

And you know there'll be a reply to that don't you?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

He was but then you... Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
So I installed that incest patch, played the harem route and didn't find any incest in it, am I retarded or yes?

Reactions: Paprika

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just to be clear ... Gamers play for glory! G.LO.R.Y !! plAYERS WANT TO BE THE HERO TYPE!!!
tOO MUCH GREY AREAS irl TO GO STUMBLE / TUMBLE / SCRATCH their heads in games too ;)!
Unforeseen consequences are unforeseen.
Might We be Reminded THIS IS A COP OUT ON A COP / CSI / MURDER INC / DETECTIVE STORY!

Anybody who hates what detective series show in each episode (death + gore + violence + ugly)
just step away and go play some spec ops / space raider simulator. Enroll on them multiple yachts we have around here and ejoy the cruise through good dames and golly;)!

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes