OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Please no more Rob worshiping bullshit. Made me cringe and nearly made me not wanna finish the love route.
Worshiping? Let me answer that as politely as I can without making this personal. I'll do whatever the .... I want. You, on the other hand, are free to do exactly the same. Play it, or don't play it. But, this has nothing to do with worshiping. I like Rob, I added Rob. I like Ava, I added Ava. I worship nobody.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i am but a side character added to the route as a LI to a character the MC wasnt going to pursue...i have no impact on th MC pursuing Alice/Alison/Melissa..i'm just a guy with a bar that has connections and has a minigun in the trunk of his Thunderbird :D also..Shadow's BigDaddyBoo..HAHAAAA!!!! so those that despise me (i know many do) know i'll never touch your MC's choice of hoohaa in the route i am in :D

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i am but a side character added to the route as a LI to a character the MC wasnt going to pursue...i have no impact on th MC pursuing Alice/Alison/Melissa..i'm just a guy with a bar that has connections and has a minigun in the trunk of his Thunderbird :D also..Shadow's BigDaddyBoo..HAHAAAA!!!! so those that despise me (i know many do) know i'll never touch your MC's choice of hoohaa in the route i am in :D
I don't even know why you felt you had to explain yourself in the first place. But, thank you for appeasing their minds. Wouldn't want any boners to deflate over you.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So I've been trying to upload these all day... I couldn't because I had no clue F95 does not allow me to upload images above 3840 x2160 well w/e it's cool. Resized to 4K And meet your mum. I love your mum, she is hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Project "Shall not be named yet." Is officially in early stages. No landladies as promised. Worse you'll get is your neighbor. (Default if you don't choose a relation to her.)

Red469

May 18, 2018
I don't even know why you felt you had to explain yourself in the first place. But, thank you for appeasing their minds. Wouldn't want any boners to deflate over you.
Hi OneManVN

Excellent job on the new update, Thank you for not leaving it as a cliffhanger till next update
Whats not clear to me is did the commissioner escape or not and will there be a decent lengthy death of a thousand cuts for Johnson?

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hi OneManVN

Excellent job on the new update, Thank you for not leaving it as a cliffhanger till next update
What's not clear to me is did the commissioner escape or not and will there be a decent lengthy death of a thousand cuts for Johnson?
Thank you for the compliment. Also, you're welcome.

Initially: I intended to leave it hanging, to be honest. Right as he is about to go to the house. However, I looked at it from my pov as a player (when I tested the build.) And it pissed me off. So, I took an extra 2 days to add at least some explanation and the final scenes with two endings. As for everyone's favorite Kekekekeke. Let's just say that I am a just man. I'll include 3 options. Brutality (Your hands and legs used as a weapon.) Lawful (Soft hearted softies who fear blood can turn him in.) And Judgment day. (Bring out the judge Spas12 and aim for the face, at about 2 feet away.) I feel the choices are just enough. When the time comes. Until that day comes. Kekekeke.

PS: Yes the commy escaped, he said to tell you "I'm not done with you yet."

Red469

May 18, 2018

Initially: I intended to leave it hanging, to be honest. Right as he is about to go to the house. However, I looked at it from my pov as a player (when I tested the build.) And it pissed me off. So, I took an extra 2 days to add at least some explanation and the final scenes with two endings. As for everyone's favorite Kekekekeke. Let's just say that I am a just man. I'll include 3 options. Brutality (Your hands and legs used as a weapon.) Lawful (Soft hearted softies who fear blood can turn him in.) And Judgment day. (Bring out the judge Spas12 and aim for the face, at about 2 feet away.) I feel the choices are just enough. When the time comes. Until that day comes. Kekekeke.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

How about you take him into Ricky's cellar/dungeon and let Jessica have a week or so alone with him?

Reactions: B-52reloaded
Jan 11, 2018
I liked the love route, Alison/Alice's arc was very interesting, but I had some problems with the tone consistency, but I think it's because the tone transition sometimes is a bit abrupt, like the part where Alice wants some explanation from the MC about his kindness, she freaks out in one second and in another one she's happy and hug him, I know the idea is she went through a rough trauma and she's unstable because of it, but I think the transition from sadness to happiness could be more smooth. But it didn't break my immersion, because I still understand the message.

Good job dev.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I liked the love route, Alison/Alice's arc was very interesting, but I had some problems with the tone consistency, but I think it's because the tone transition sometimes is a bit abrupt, like the part where Alice wants some explanation from the MC about his kindness, she freaks out in one second and in another one she's happy and hug him, I know the idea is she went through a rough trauma and she's unstable because of it, but I think the transition from sadness to happiness could be more smooth. But it didn't break my immersion, because I still understand the message.

Good job dev.
Thanks, glad you liked it. And here are some explanations that will hopefully help you understand the emotional rollercoaster. Thing is Alison, is as you mentioned traumatized. As well as not your average girl. Keep in mind Alice has always had something to do with her mood. That's been implied since Alice hints were first-ever dropped. In short, Alice often boosts her levels. On the other hand... Alice is Just as bad if not worse than Alison, in terms of growth. She is basically an infant in terms of life experience and emotions. It's not as if she knows when it is time to be serious, and when it is time to ask questions. If you noticed during the sex scenes with her. She is easily excitable, as well as very agreeable to doing the spank and much more. She's curious and still inexperienced.

I can only answer on the good ending. Good ending Jessica; takes her daughter and lives with her. Maria grows up knowing her daddy, and we visit her once in a while. Jessica is not dumb, she knows he had intentionally or unintentionally moved on.
They stay as close as they can for the sake of the little monkey. As for the bad ending, heh... To be continued.

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks, glad you liked it. And here are some explanations that will hopefully help you understand the emotional rollercoaster. Thing is Alison, is as you mentioned traumatized. As well as not your average girl. Keep in mind Alice has always had something to do with her mood. That's been implied since Alice hints were first-ever dropped. In short, Alice often boosts her levels. On the other hand... Alice is Just as bad if not worse than Alison, in terms of growth. She is basically an infant in terms of life experience and emotions. It's not as if she knows when it is time to be serious, and when it is time to ask questions. If you noticed during the sex scenes with her. She is easily excitable, as well as very agreeable to doing the spank and much more. She's curious and still inexperienced.

I can only answer on the good ending. Good ending Jessica; takes her daughter and lives with her. Maria grows up knowing her daddy, and we visit her once in a while. Jessica is not dumb, she knows he had intentionally or unintentionally moved on.
They stay as close as they can for the sake of the little monkey. As for the bad ending, heh... To be continued.
Thanks for the answer OneManVN, I'm very grateful. Your game is really good, with an intriguing story and charismatic characters.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for the answer OneManVN, I'm very grateful. Your game is really good, with an intriguing story and charismatic characters.
It's my pleasure, and thank you for your kind words. I try to keep them lively and as different as possible. With the addition of my writer, and partner in our next upcoming project. Expect the whole game to only improve from now on. In fact, if you like Harem, pay attention to the writing this time. It'll be a coop work. I'm only just getting started :)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

Why not have the choice for Jessica to become MC's mistress (I know its the Love story) so that way Maria lives with her father and her half-siblings. Iam kinda put off by Jessica's last comments, she seems eager to move on from MC despite holding out hope and MC not giving up. Whatever you're final decision is, I'll respect it.

Also saw others complain about the Jessica abuse scene, there is a game called Private Cases where the abuse and sex scenes can be skipped or not through choice. Maybe incorporate something like that in rape and abuse scenes, which there is currently only one.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Why not have the choice for Jessica to become MC's mistress (I know its the Love story) so that way Maria lives with her father and her half-siblings. Iam kinda put off by Jessica's last comments, she seems eager to move on from MC despite holding out hope and MC not giving up. Whatever you're final decision is, I'll respect it.

Also saw others complain about the Jessica abuse scene, there is a game called Private Cases where the abuse and sex scenes can be skipped or not through choice. Maybe incorporate something like that in rape and abuse scenes, which there is currently only one.
Yeah, I mean she's only been apart from him for 4+ years now, she's only been through hell, and she clearly thinks very highly of herself in his eyes right now. (Sarcasm off now.) I'll see what I can do about the "Not rape scenes." Maybe I'll add a skip just to stop the whine.

As for why she can't be his mistress, it's clear enough. He has moved on at this point. You did just click Alice, or Alison, even Melissa for some. Not going to give a free fuck and then let's move on back with our long lost love.

Reactions: GodOfAll
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes