blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Might want to stop waiting. It's been compressed already by the66 search for his post few pages back. And thank you, hope you enjoy it. No the game is not complete. Love is on the way towards its end though.
The compressed version seems to be crossed out, the66 did the android port,(only found that in search...) I tend to stick to the PC lol. No worries though, there is virtue in patience ;).

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.3 Fix] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 2.76GB

Download PC (445MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh ... my ... bas is here to save the day ... even DEV lost track of them versions ... hitting snags
Oh .. savior ... praised be thy crunchi and long be thy rain .... dominate them trolls long time;)!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh ... my ... bas is here to save the day ... even DEV lost track of them versions ... hitting snags
Oh .. savior ... praised be thy crunchi and long be thy rain .... dominate them trolls long time;)!
I have to ask because i'm not sure but you do know i'm in the game?

I just notice you facepalm my comment but I am a character in the game and I am being added to the harem route it seems.

I don't call Mel my mistress for the sake of it, she IS my characters mistress in the dom route.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Them boyz would not let it go ... pumping you up in the game mascot render man and hui collaborated in sharing and then deprecating... snap out of your game !!!
earn your punishment you @#$#%^@$^@$ piece of @$%@^%^ ...how you like them apples
... slave :devilish: :oops::eek:o_O:censored::cry::cautious:!?!?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I disagree. If someone put a gun to your head and said submit or die that's rape. If some one puts a gun to your child's head and said submit or she dies that's also rape. Four years of being beaten explains her being broken. The developer has her resist until what like a week before she is freed. It's a rape scene that was not needed. It's not even logical. Commish knows MC is coming. If MC is unsuccessful commish would have all the time in the world with her. If MC is successful, commish has to pay a dearer price for the rape. Smart move would have been to wait for rescue attempt outcome. If you point out that commish was going to die anyway, then you prove my point her treatment was already bad enough to break her.
You can disagree it's your opinion, not a fact. Blackmail is blackmail. She was a willing participant for whatever reason. She could have easily said no and die, or watch her child die. It is a choice never the less.

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
I disagree. If someone put a gun to your head and said submit or die that's rape. If some one puts a gun to your child's head and said submit or she dies that's also rape. Four years of being beaten explains her being broken. The developer has her resist until what like a week before she is freed. It's a rape scene that was not needed. It's not even logical. Commish knows MC is coming. If MC is unsuccessful commish would have all the time in the world with her. If MC is successful, commish has to pay a dearer price for the rape. Smart move would have been to wait for rescue attempt outcome. If you point out that commish was going to die anyway, then you prove my point her treatment was already bad enough to break her.
The whole scene was just bad taste. No idea why it was shown to players with such details (could be simply explained with words) ,to arouse players ? i get that there are kinks like that and im not shaming but playing 'love' route and seeing love of your life and mother of your child getting raped with such details was far from enjoyable.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I see we got closer (i mean the thread) to Nirvana again :coffee:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
He waited four years. It was ugly and unnecessary. Using your argument why did he wait for years?
He did not wait four years. It's a daily routine thing. He said as much. "Today" I'll stop here. "You've been more obedient lately."
We only saw one scene of the abuse she had/has suffered over the years. And it was shown, so when he does get what's coming to him. There is very little room left for mercy. Even though I will give the choice to be "Lawful"

• Angry
Reactions: L30 and Canto Forte
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes