Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Must be "very difficult." "Like UncleVT would say. To make this decision. Not to worry. Your mistress is coming along with you. And! She'll be an option :) Ava gets a play as avaline path. We don't make useless games round here. You can play as her, and choose your target.
Imagine that, Ava playing as herself ... never thought i'd type those words, that's some inception shit.

And amazingly awesome.

Others can do with me as they will i'm sticking myself with mistress.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know whether to be happy more people want me or sad mistress wants to share me.
Sharing? Honeypot, Harem will move into a huge villa. With so many people around it needs a bartender :whistle:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Imagine that, Ava playing as herself ... never thought i'd type those words, that's some inception shit.

And amazingly awesome.

Others can do with me as they will I'm sticking myself with the mistress.
You should reword that. So many pervs gonna get wrong ideas. Next thing you know, I get threats for not delivering what was promised. "Others can do with me as they will" Your in-game character, promised to let me do as I will! This is a render! Where is the girl I was promised?! I subbed for 500$ for this! Why I get render, I want a real girl.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Alright, just got done playing the update and it was FANTASTIC. It just kept going and going, and now the wait for the next love update is going to be excruciating! But I'm sure I'll be hooked on the next update just as much. Such a tough world when there's multiple stories you enjoy in the same game lol.

Thank you sir!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You should reword that. So many pervs gonna get wrong ideas. Next thing you know, I get threats for not delivering what was promised. "Others can do with me as they will" Your in-game character, promised to let me do as I will! This is a render! Where is the girl I was promised?! I subbed for 500$ for this! Why I get render, I want a real girl.
Sorry, wouldn't want to cause confusion.

Everyone else can do with my in game character what they will, i'm putting myself with mistress.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't think most pervs could handle even 1% of Ava, I say let her at them! :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Alright, just got done playing the update and it was FANTASTIC. It just kept going and going, and now the wait for the next love update is going to be excruciating! But I'm sure I'll be hooked on the next update just as much. Such a tough world when there's multiple stories you enjoy in the same game lol.

Thank you sir!
Glad you liked it :) And yes, the next love, update. Not exaggerating here. Will come down on people like a ton of bricks. No one expects what's coming. Best believe it'll be some of my best work. Mark that down. And remind me of it should I fail to deliver.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes